Mario Kart 7 Discussion

New Super Mario said:
Anybody up for 6 Central? I think I could make it then.

7PM EST then, if I'm not mistaken. I'll try to make it.

Red Barchetta said:
New Super Mario said:
Anybody up for 6 Central? I think I could make it then.

7PM EST then, if I'm not mistaken. I'll try to make it.
Yes.
I can't wait to see Yami's video of this, it's hilarious. At least for me.

Lakituthequick said:
Uhm, this was originally a Awards Tournament Thread, wasn't it? There is a thread in Online Gaming for this talk.

Yeah, I realized that a while back, but this one is more active.

Maybe we should have some sortof community to do this in. Dont want a bunch of other people taking up spots that we could all fill.

Nabber, it's now Uploading.
But your appearance is later in the video (I'm not sure when, though, but I've raced Epic Nitwit beforehand).

Here you go, it's still fresh.

Crackin355 said:
Lakituthequick said:
Uhm, this was originally a Awards Tournament Thread, wasn't it? There is a thread in Online Gaming for this talk.

Yeah, I realized that a while back, but this one is more active.

Maybe we should have some sortof community to do this in. Dont want a bunch of other people taking up spots that we could all fill.
Someone once made a Mario Wiki community, it's code is 36-5158-1202-7734. As far as I know, nobody has ever raced in it. I will join it right now, and I'll see if there are people here who follow me.

Edit: Oh damn, it has been deleted from the server. I have my own community, 65-1374-7410-8501. I join that one.

Edit 2: Who is ninja ski? And why did he disconnect?

Edit 3: Dinnertime, I'm leaving.

Okay, two races I did I was in 1st, and then Spiny Shell bombed near the end. Other than that, I won the other three? Matches against Epic Nitwit and one again-oh, wait, NSM, you were that guy that got first in Kalimari desert, weren't you!? I got second in that, and I might have beaten you in the last, though that Spiny Shell knocked from second right behind Nitwit.

Oh, I didn't even realize NSM was there. But I don't really think this is the right topic for this. I think the MK7 topic in Marioverse or the sceduling topic would probably be better places to discuss this stuff.

BMB said:
Okay, two races I did I was in 1st, and then Spiny Shell bombed near the end. Other than that, I won the other three? Matches against Epic Nitwit and one again-oh, wait, NSM, you were that guy that got first in Kalimari desert, weren't you!? I got second in that, and I might have beaten you in the last, though that Spiny Shell knocked from second right behind Nitwit.
No, I got first in Shy Guy Bazaar. I was Shy Guy, under the name "Jacob"

I thought that was Metal Mario. Or maybe the other Rosalina.

Yeah, we can discuss in Nabber's thread in online discussion.

Then you're pretty good at Mario Kart 7.

The name is correct (in Japanese, at least).

Back