Mario Kart 7 Discussion

(I may not be able to play tonight)

And besides, that one is a General Thread, while this one is for Online Mode only (it's misleading that Superchao has split the Thread to Marioverse).

Sorry I couldn't join in. I slept in till 1:30PM for some reason. I thought since I was having horrible sleep the last few days that I'd wake up much earlier. I guess I got that sleep back.

MKGirlism said:
And besides, that one is a General Thread, while this one is for Online Mode only (it's misleading that Superchao has split the Thread to Marioverse).

The TC should specify that this is online only because the title could be misleading too.

You can actually think him for doing this.

MKGirlism said:
You can actually think him for doing this.

I still think this topic should be in Online, just a separate topic, if this is concerning online.

Lakituthequick said:
@Crackin355: I see your internet finally work. I've already played a bunch of races against you (won most).

Yeah it's on and off, sometime it doesn't work, sometimes it does. But it only happens with the 3DS.

It was 4-7 last time I checked, so you beat me 3 more times than I beat you. I noticed we have the exact same things except my wheels are golden instead of wood and our Mii faces are different.

I got the Parafoil (Paraglider) from it though so I won't be using Swoop (Swooper) anymore.

Lakituthequick said:
Crackin355 said:
I noticed we have the exact same things except my wheels are golden instead of wood
I noticed too ;) I do own the golden wheels but wooden suits me better.

The Golden Wheels arent very good, I just like using them because they're the special ones you get from accomplishing stuff.

My game isnt connecting once again. It definitely is weird.

Lakituthequick said:
Crackin355 said:
My game isnt connecting once again. It definitely is weird.
Can't you access Nintendo Network at all or just can't join a race?

Cant join races. At One point it wouldn't show if me or anybody on my friends list were online and wouldnt connect at all.

I just want to play some fucking Mario Kart but I cant because my 3DS is fucking up. I already looked up the error code and moved everything out of the way, but its still not working. Fuck.

The Join option in your Friend List.
Also, welcome to the Forums.

Thanks, but none of you is in my friend list yet so could some of you send me your friend code?

btw, mine is 3308-5548-7089

Played with '3K and Packy.

I must have a sign on my back that says "HEY! SEE IF YOU CAN HIT ME!" that lights up on the last lap.

Back