Mario V.S Luigi

Which one?

• Mario

Votes: 13 44.8%
  • Luigi

Votes: 16 55.2%

• Total voters
I like them both. I only hate Luigi fanboys/girls who say "Mario's a useless fat moron that makes his brother do all the work." That's pretty much my only reason for liking Mario more. Otherwise, they're both awesome.

I like this thread, but I find many old threads to be funnier.
:???:

Mario. Luigi's overrated IMO.

I like 'em both, but I personally think :luigi: is better.

Don Pianta said:
I like them both. I only hate Luigi fanboys/girls who say "Mario's a useless fat moron that makes his brother do all the work." That's pretty much my only reason for liking Mario more. Otherwise, they're both awesome.
I like Luigi, but I don't think that!!!

I don't have much of a preference. Luigi gets a lot of love simply because he actually gets lines and a personality, whereas Mario is always silent besides a few catchphrases. Neither are developed enough for me to really like them.

Luigi. He may be overrated, but he has far more personality and humor than Mario. Even though I do like Mario too.

I like Luigi better, I think Mario is cool. Not a "useless fat moron".

Snifit said:
I like Luigi better, I think Mario is cool. Not a "useless fat moron".
Awesome Koopa said:
Luigi. He may be overrated, but he has far more personality and humor than Mario. Even though I do like Mario too.
I think alike exactly for both of these!

Luigi

Mario is boring, bland, and an attention hog

Pandapowah said:
Baby Luigi said:
Luigi

Of course he would have more attention, he is the mascot of the series.

Still an attention hog at his finest

GokuTheBestFighter said:
Mario!! What? he's also funny in some games xD

Yeah, but not like Luigi is.

ZOMFG Luigi is winning the poll...

I love both, Mario has to win though by a wee bit cause he's well Mario and Luigi just tags along as a sidekick.

Snifit said:
Baby Luigi said:
Pandapowah said:
Baby Luigi said:
Luigi

Of course he would have more attention, he is the mascot of the series.

Still an attention hog at his finest

Tell that to Pikachu.

True, that's why Mario and Pikachu should be friends.

Z-omb said:
ZOMFG Luigi is winning the poll...

I love both, Mario has to win though by a wee bit cause he's well Mario and Luigi just tags along as a sidekick.

It's not that surprising. More fans seem to like Luigi than Mario.

I don't get why people say Mario is an attention hog. If you think so, why not name the games "New Super Luigi Bros" or "Super Luigi Sunshine" and have Luigi star in them. I mean, either way, there has to be a more main character, and there isn't a way to prevent his attention hogging.

New Super Mario said:
I don't get why people say Mario is an attention hog. If you think so, why not name the games "New Super Luigi Bros" or "Super Luigi Sunshine" and have Luigi star in them. I mean, either way, there has to be a more main character, and there isn't a way to prevent his attention hogging.

In a series in which so many recurring characters are in a main cast, it seems like only Mario, out of all the unique characters this series has a major role in any of the games. Wouldn't it be nice if Peach, Bowser, and Toad all received games (or another) in this time? I would love to see a Bowser RTS game.

Baby Luigi said:
True, that's why Mario and Pikachu should be friends.

Pokebob1 made a series that Mario is friends with Pikachu so I guess, you won the lottery!

Back