Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Mario Kart Wii

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Mario Kart 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

MCS

Donkey Kong
I haven't seen a recent thread like this, but basically in this topic discuss what your first Mario Kart game was, and maybe stuff you liked about it. I believe my first Mario Kart game was Mario Kart Super Circuit for GBA, and I got it for Christmas 2007 or 2008.

Mario Kart 64, it was a awesome game. I don't understand why so many people hate the controls in this game. They were better than Super Circuit's.

Snifit said:
Mario Kart 64, it was a awesome game. I don't understand why so many people hate the controls in this game. They were better than Super Circuit's.

Nope

Mario Kart 64 was the first Mario Kart I played. I don't like its clunky feel and its incredibly cheap AI. It takes the fun away from the game. But I love the course design and the music in this game.

MKDS.

It's fun, but the 100cc courses can be frustrating and I once turned it off in rage because it was too frustrating for me. But I like the course design.

I got MKWii next and I'm saving up for MK7.

SMK. still enjoy it.

'3K said:
I hasn't aged particularly well, imo.

you've aged fine

Lemmy Koopa Girl said:
MKDS.

It's fun, but the 100cc courses can be frustrating and I once turned it off in rage because it was too frustrating for me. But I like the course design.

Mario Kart 64, Nintendo 64 was popular in 2005 where I live apparently.

DS. I was only like 7 when I played it. Now I've played MK64, MKWii, and MK7. I hope to buy Double Dash sometime.

Mine is MK64. I always played it with my sister when I was 4 or 5. Then I got to play MK:DD which was Awesome!! Then I played MKGP then I got MKW, then I got MKDS. Then I played SMK at my friend's house then MK7 as well

Mario Kart 64.

Me and my brother would always play it, we fought over who gets Yoshi, but he would always be able to select him first, which was why I used Mario. I never noticed any clunky feel, although the AI was fucking cheap as hell, the controls and course design were great. Its always nice when they bring back the 64 course that were good for Retro tracks.

Lemmy Koopa Girl said:
MKDS.

You still have it? You have to wait for extra mode then go to Toad's Turnpike! Best course when it comes to Extra mode (mirror mode)

YoshiGo99 said:
Lemmy Koopa Girl said:
MKDS.

You still have it? You have to wait for extra mode then go to Toad's Turnpike! Best course when it comes to Extra mode (mirror mode)
Toad's Turnpike is on Mario kart 64

YoshiGo99 said:
Lemmy Koopa Girl said:
MKDS.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I'm embarrassed to say that Mario Kart Wii is my first Mario Kart game. I got MKDS after Mario Kart Wii and MK7 after MKDS.
The first one I have ever played is Mario Kart: Super Circuit though.

Baby Luigi said:
YoshiGo99 said:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Come on you have to admit it is funny seeing people crash. Besides I beat the game so it doesn't matter to me. I like losing so I can keeping messing around in courses

Back