• Mario Kart Wii

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Mario Kart 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
YoshiGo99 said:
Baby Luigi said:
YoshiGo99 said:
You still have it? You have to wait for extra mode then go to Toad's Turnpike! Best course when it comes to Extra mode (mirror mode)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Come on you have to admit it is funny seeing people crash. Besides I beat the game so it doesn't matter to me. I like losing so I can keeping messing around in courses

I hate Toad's Turnpike in Extra Mode. It took me a million tries to try to even get through that course!

Double Dash!! was the first Mario Kart game I properly owned and played through. I played the earlier ones a few times, but I never got the chance to get them myself.

I've started off with MK64.

Propeller Toad said:
Double Dash!! was the first Mario Kart game I properly owned and played through. I played the earlier ones a few times, but I never got the chance to get them myself.

It's funny how this game is the only Mario Kart game where Toad is an unlockable character.

Baby Luigi said:
Snifit said:
Mario Kart 64, it was a awesome game. I don't understand why so many people hate the controls in this game. They were better than Super Circuit's.

Nope

Mario Kart 64 was the first Mario Kart I played. I don't like its clunky feel and its incredibly cheap AI. It takes the fun away from the game. But I love the course design and the music in this game.
I have to agree, the AL is horrible, you can crash badly and still win and you can try your best and come second because when you are winning the guy behind you always stays with you.

Anyway MK7.

YoshiGo99 said:
Lemmy Koopa Girl said:
MKDS.

It's fun, but the 100cc courses can be frustrating and I once turned it off in rage because it was too frustrating for me. But I like the course design.

I got MKWii next and I'm saving up for MK7.
You still have it? You have to wait for extra mode then go to Toad's Turnpike! Best course when it comes to Extra mode (mirror mode)
Wtf does that even mean?

Queen Boo said:
YoshiGo99 said:
Lemmy Koopa Girl said:
MKDS.

It's fun, but the 100cc courses can be frustrating and I once turned it off in rage because it was too frustrating for me. But I like the course design.

Wtf does that even mean?

He mistook MKDS for MK64, that's all. If you read the conversation, you would know he made a mistake.

Crackin355 said:
Queen Boo said:
YoshiGo99 said:
Lemmy Koopa Girl said:
MKDS.

Wtf does that even mean?

He mistook MKDS for MK64, that's all. If you read the conversation, you would know he made a mistake.
Oh, ok. Sorry. I was just confused.

Back