Votes: 4 21.1%
  • I hate both of them

Votes: 1 5.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
FIRST

Toad85 said:

This is not YouTube.

I like both, but I'm going with Rosalina. She's calm, a kind Mother/good parent (it can't be easy taking care of a millions of star-like babies by yourself), and she's not goofy like every other Mario character.

I'm a fan of them both. I love Daisy's spunky attitude and I love Rosalina's gentleness

What the hell? LOL, I wasn't even arguing. Anyway, my vote is for Rosalina. Daisy is annoying as hell.

Daisy, easily. she's pretty underrated and I don't like Rosalina.

I love Rosalina, because at least her hairstyle is not an eyesore. Likewise, her dress is teal, which is my favorite color, and her name is at least not named after a flower. I think my dislike for Daisy might be because of the SMB movie, so there's that as well...

I love them both, even though they're not my favorites. :P
In a more neutral view, I only hope more mainstream appearances for Daisy and more spinoff ones for Rosalina.

Daisy's been horribly neglected by Nintendo (seriously, give some characters roles outside sports games. We still need background on Waluigi!), and in all honesty, Rosalina just seems too Mary Sue-esque for me. So meh, I guess Daisy.

I like both but I like Daisy more. I like Daisy's tomboy-ish personality, I also like Rosalina's gentleness.

Easily Rosalina

Honestly, there's no Mario character more annoying than Daisy. Especially in Mario Strikers Charged...

Daisy. I'm not sure why everyone finds her annoying, I can think of a lot more annoying characters in the series. *coughtoadbowserjrcough*

I like both, but I have to go with Rosalina. She's kind and sweet, and like someone said, it can't be easy taking care of millions of star-like babies on your own!

Fawfulfury65 said:
Easily Rosalina
Honestly, there's no Mario character more annoying than Daisy. Especially in Mario Strikers Charged...
I don't think you have to make it easy to compare by depreciation. There is ugly character thread.
Despite some official defects, I don't really see Daisy negative as she's not a villian. I just see that's a different personality from Peach.

In reallife, outgoing girls like Mona usually get more attention than Rosalina. I think that's a good thing.

Lemmy Koopa Girl said:
I have to go with Rosalina. She's kind and sweet
Even though she doesn't show to be a villian in the first time, I think she's cool, sacred and mysterious, and she shows most her kindness to Lumas.

I guess I didn't describe her well. Besides spin-offs, I've only seen Rosalina in Super Mario Galaxy.

Lemmy Koopa Girl said:
I guess I didn't describe her well. Besides spin-offs, I've only seen Rosalina in Super Mario Galaxy.

Rosalina appeared in only two spin-offs, both are kart.

Yeah. I still guess I described her personality

Daisy isn't bad, I just like Rosalina better.

Oh curses... if voting hadn't closed, I'd place in my vote upon noticing this.

Being a dedicated fan of the Mario series females, I'd go with both; even though personalities between the two mentioned in this topic are different.

Back