Underrated Mario Enemies

IceShadow1199

NOPE, THE PARASOL ISN'T A KIRBY IDEA I SWEAR
Banned User
Yes, I know someone already made this thread somewhere but come on.

I think Thwomps don't get enough love.

Basically any enemy not named Shy Guy and Bob-omb from SMB2.

I'd love to see Tweeters, Phanto, Snifits, Ninji, Ostro, Cobrats, Auto-Bomb (in spite of my luck with them), Albatross, Flurries, Panser, Porcuopo, and even Birdo (as an enemy) to come back. *Wishes for a SMB2 remake/sequel soon.*

Propeller Toad said:

I'd love to see Tweeters, Phanto, Snifits, Ostro, Cobras, Auto-Bomb (in spite of my luck with them), Albatross, Flurries, Panser, Porcuopo, and even Birdo (as an enemy) to come back.

This.

I love to see Cobrats, Phantos, etc return in another Mario game for once.

Baby Luigi said:
Propeller Toad said:

I'd love to see Tweeters, Phanto, Snifits, Ostro, Cobras, Auto-Bomb (in spite of my luck with them), Albatross, Flurries, Panser, Porcuopo, and even Birdo (as an enemy) to come back.

This.

I love to see Cobrats, Phantos, etc return in another Mario game for once.
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

1 word: Boos.

^So much this, when I was at youtube listening to a Mario Kart Music (Banshee Boardwalk), I saw a comment saying: "i hate those *bleep*ing ghosts on this track"

Propeller Toad said:

I'd love to see Tweeters, Phanto, Snifits, Ninji, Ostro, Cobrats, Auto-Bomb (in spite of my luck with them), Albatross, Flurries, Panser, Porcuopo, and even Birdo (as an enemy) to come back. *Wishes for a SMB2 remake/sequel soon.*

This

Also Super Mario Land enemies are really going to be on this topic.

Lemmy Koopa Girl said:
1 word: Boos.

Boos are anything but underrated

Snifit said:

Because Thwomps totally aren't in like every game

Snifits, Cobrats, Flurries, Beezos, Phantos, Ninji, Ostro, Auto-Bomb, Crazy/Amazy Dayzees, Wizzerds, Magiblots, Pansers, Porcupos, Thwimps, Rexes, Mecha-Koopas, Amazin' Flying Hammer Brothers, Strechin' Boos, Ball n' Chains, Roto-Discs, Munchers, Brambles, and the fire jets in SMB3.

Buzzy Beetles are so adorable. I would totally get a pet Buzzy Beetle. Sadly, they haven't been important since the original SMB (where by later worlds they were the most common enemy)

Gogeta said:
Why have Buzzy Beetles never been in 3D games?

Considering the lack of Fire Flower power-ups in the 3D games, Buzzy Beetles probably would've behaved way too much like the Koopa Troopas.

Gummy said:
Yeah, probably. But now that Fire Flowers are in the 3D titles, they could come in some cave levels.

But the Fire Flower had a time limit in the 3D platformers.

Xenophon P. Wilfley said:
Snifit said:

Oh lol, I knew you were gonna post in this thread.

Are you freaking kidding me??? Game appearances have nothing to do with fanbases! If Petey appears on less games he's underrated? Is Waluigi underrated cause he doesn't appear in any games rather than the spin-offs? Is Rosalina underrated cause she only appeared in two games? (not counting the spin-offs)? If Peach has appeared in many games, she's overrated?

Seriously.

Snifit said:
Snifit said:

Are you freaking kidding me??? Game appearances have nothing to do with fanbases! If Petey appears on less games he's underrated? Is Waluigi underrated cause he doesn't appear in any games rather than the spin-offs? Is Rosalina underrated cause she only appeared in two games? (not counting the spin-offs)? If Peach has appeared in many games, she's overrated?

Seriously.
The definition of Underrated (I choose this one because I think it fits this topic the best)
''Something or someone not well known by the mass public but of high quality.'' Now tell me do you think Thwomps fit this category when they are in like every game.

EDIT: The other two were

''cooler than most people think.'' don't think this works because i'm not sure how cool people think Thwomps are.

''Something or someone that deserves much more respect than people will allow.'' And I don't think this works because I've never seen any one openly disrespect Thwomps

Snifit said:
Snifit said:

Seriously.
And I don't think this works because I've never seen any one openly disrespect Thwomps

No one seems to openly "respect" them either.

Flyguys. They were rare in YS, SM64 there were almost one to zero in courses. YI I barely saw them and YIDS were they in the game?

YoshiGo99 said:
Flyguys. They were rare in YS, SM64 there were almost one to zero in courses. YI I barely saw them and YIDS were they in the game?

Yes, they wear in Yoshi Island DS. Remember that some red coins had to be collected by throwing eggs at them?

But I like Fly Guys. They tend to be overshadowed by Shy Guys, sadly

I agree

How many games was a Fly Guy playable in. Two?

Back