Underrated Mario Enemies

:( Clubbas have been my favorite enemies.

Be happy that the Clubbas got two boss versions of them: Macho Grubba and Tubba Blubba

To be honest, I didn't really like any of the Notable Clubbas. I'm neutral towards Tubba Blubba.

They're still Clubbas and both were awesome boss fights with great music

I find it funny how some underrated enemies only reappear in underrated games.

Pidgits were last seen in M&L: PiT, Rexes and Amazing Flying Hammer Bros. were last seen in Super Princess Peach, Ninjis in Mario vs. DK, Bandits in Mario Party 7, etc.

Snifit said:
Baby Luigi said:
Any enemy from Super Mario Land needs more love.

Chibibos, Nokobons, Pakkun Flowers, Giras, Gaos, Pionpis, etc.

Yep I agree.
You mean Goombo's, Bombshell Koopas, Piranha Plant's (Pakkun Flower is the Japanese name for Piranha Plant), and Bullet Biff's :P

Plunderbird said:
Snifit said:
Baby Luigi said:

Yep I agree.
You mean Goombo's, Bombshell Koopas, Piranha Plant's (Pakkun Flower is the Japanese name for Piranha Plant), and Bullet Biff's :P

Duh... I prefer the original Japanese over the english names. Goombo sounds retarded.

Snifit said:
Plunderbird said:
Snifit said:
Baby Luigi said:

Yep I agree.

Duh... I prefer the original Japanese over the english names. Goombo sounds retarded.
Even Pakkun Flower over Piranha Plant?

Do you call a Boo a Teresa?

Dude, I don't do that to ALL the enemies, just some.

Ok, I was just wondering, because you called a Piranha Plant a Pakkun Flower.

Do you always call it that or just in Super Mario Land?

May someone give me any more ideas? Please? I'm willing to revive this topic.

Snifit said:
May someone give me any more ideas? Please? I'm willing to revive this topic.
I don't know if someone mentioned it, but Crazie Daizes don't get very much attention.

Also Cherbils (however you spell it from SPM)

True, Cherbils don't get enough love.

Hammer Bros. are also underrated, I have never seen someone talking about them. Also, Boomerang Bros. have many haters.

Snifit said:
Hammer Bros. are also underrated, I have never seen someone talking about them. Also, Boomerang Bros. have many haters.

I think that's just because they're annoying as hell.

I think Hammer Bros weren't as annoying in Super Mario Bros. 3. They don't throw SO MANY FREAKING HAMMERS as I thought they would.

However, I think Boomerang Bros. was a fine sub-species.

You know how it would be hard to be a turtle wielding hammers in the Mario world.

Snifit said:
True, Cherbils don't get enough love.

I love Boomerang Bros.

hammer Bros and Fire Bros I hate.

I only liked their Mario Super Sluggers and Super Mario Galaxy 2 voices. Also I like Sledge Bros. Fire Bros are annoying but col and Ice Bros. to slow to me.

I love the Amazing Flying Hammer Bros. because when they die, you have a nice platform to ride on.

I miss the Amazing Flying Hammer Bros as I miss the Pionpi enemies from Super Mario Land.

Back