Underrated Mario Enemies

I do, Derpy. I miss all the Super Mario World enemies, Rex was kind of fun. Most of them last appear in Super Princess Peach, which is infact a underrated game.

I know Ninji's were mentioned in this topic like 20 times but I really wish they would return.

Bump.

Spinies are underrated also. Nobody ever talks about them.

Also a bump.

Snifit said:
Plunderbird said:
Snifit said:
Baby Luigi said:
Any enemy from Super Mario Land needs more love.

Chibibos, Nokobons, Pakkun Flowers, Giras, Gaos, Pionpis, etc.

Yep I agree.
You mean Goombo's, Bombshell Koopas, Piranha Plant's (Pakkun Flower is the Japanese name for Piranha Plant), and Bullet Biff's :P

Duh... I prefer the original Japanese over the english names. Goombo sounds retarded.
Goombos sounds more appropriate for the SMW Goombas.

And speaking of SMW Goombas, I also miss them.

Overrated? The hell? ONLY MAGIKOOPAS, KOOPA TROOPAS AND BOOS ARE OVERRATED (IF YOU COUNT ON SMB ENEMIES), but the rest are all underrated, trust me. Nobody talks about the enemies introduced in SMW, also Chargin Chucks are not anyone's favorite enemy anywhere. :(

Sumo Hammer Bros. (I think they're called), get too much hate, along with Amazing Flyin' Hammer Bros.

Rex's is like nobody's favorite enemy, also Mario fans I know say that Rexes are not even worth existing :(

Ninji was seen in Bowser's Castle but nobody seems to like them.

Snifit said:
Overrated? The hell? ONLY MAGIKOOPAS, KOOPA TROOPAS AND BOOS ARE OVERRATED (IF YOU COUNT ON SMB ENEMIES), but the rest are all underrated, trust me. Nobody talks about the enemies introduced in SMW, also Chargin Chucks are not anyone's favorite enemy anywhere. :(

Have you seen the SMW fanboys?

They like the GAME, they don't seem to care about the enemies at all.

Also, I think Chargin' Chucks should be a playable character in the spin-offs.

Snifit said:
Nobody talks about the enemies introduced in SMW, also Chargin Chucks are not anyone's favorite enemy anywhere. :(

Ninji was seen in Bowser's Castle but nobody seems to like them.

Ahem, Ninji's were introduced in Super Mario Bros. 2, not Super Mario World.

Exactly, I wish Chargin' Chucks were brought back atleast once...

About YI's enemies, yes.

Bandits.

Tanoomba is so underated! Like, no one even gives a crap or even know about them! I'm talking about the other kind, not in 3D Land.

Boidoh said:
I know who they are, but I dont know what are Bandits.

Bandits are Shy Guys that can change their mask's expression, also they have a blue robe.

They appear in YI, Paper Mario, TTYD, and Mario Party 7 (I think)

IceShadow1195 said:
Boidoh said:
I know who they are, but I dont know what are Bandits.

Bandits are Shy Guys that can change their mask's expression, also they have a blue robe.

They appear in YI, Paper Mario, TTYD, and Mario Party 8 (I think)

Don't forget Mario Party 7

That's what I meant with Mario Party 8, I just couldn't remember well.

No, they appeared in both Mario Party 7 and Mario Party 8

I said something without knowing and I was right?

Okay.

IceShadow1195 said:
I said something without knowing and I was right?

Okay.

Yes. I can even specifically tell you where they appear in Mario Party 8

Back