Your least favorite controls

QWOP, anyone?

KID ICARUS: UPRISING

I have a lot of trouble aiming with my right hand, since I'm left handed. And yes, you can change the movement controls to the ABXY buttons, but it's extremely hard to move Pit with those buttons.

^The existence of a packaged 3DS stand is proof enough that Nintendo acknowledged the controls for that game were terrible, but deigned to fix it the half-assed way rather than actually rework the controls to be more functional and less painful.

I'm always getting painful hands for playing Uprising.
But luckily, I'm both handed, so I can still switch hands.

Mario Golf Toadstool Tour has the worst controls.

I never got a Eagle... I always get Bogey, Double Bogey, Par and Birdie.

MKGirlism said:
I'm bad in any game, which is controlled by Keyboard, and it's even worse, if they add a Mouse to it.

I hope you don't mean FPS games, because I've found FPS games to be fun ONLY with a keyboard and mouse.

Meanwhile, any other kind of game, I have to plug my gamepad into the computer to play. Makes it a whole lot easier.

The only FPS games I ever tried, were Team Fortress 2 (I haven't played it that much), Portal (pretty good), and Call of Duty 4 (horrible).
Before I get some shitstorm, I once played CoD at my friend's house, just to check out what kind of game that was, and did you know it was boring, IMO?

^Because you invited it; Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare has a fantastic story campaign, and the gameplay has the perfect juxtaposition between full shooter action and cautious stealth. I found that since the game actually had cool-down times to give you the necessary chance to absorb and understand the action (unlike almost all the sequels that have non-stop action that offers barely any frame of reference for your accomplishments), it never became repetitive or redundant enough to make me fall asleep.

I like the controls of Call of Duty games, it's easy to handle when you figure them out.

Although, I haven't used them much on the PS3, so I still haven't gotten the hang of it on there.

The pointer on the Wii helps, even if the graphics are bad and there's less stuff, I still had fun with it for the time I got to play it.

Snifit said:

No offense, but just because you suck at the game doesn't mean it has bad controls. When I played that game, I got an Eagle exactly ONCE.

Baby Luigi said:
Snifit said:

No offense, but just because you suck at the game doesn't mean it has bad controls. When I played that game, I got an Eagle exactly ONCE.

I'm guessing it's his opinion. Since the topic is least favorite controls. Although he did say 'the worst' where he should have said 'my least favorite' or something along those lines.

Crackin355 said:
Baby Luigi said:
Snifit said:

I'm guessing it's his opinion. Since the topic is least favorite controls. Although he did say 'the worst' where he should have said 'my least favorite' or something along those lines.

I also bashed him because it is mighty hard to get an eagle in the first place

Baby Luigi said:
Crackin355 said:
Baby Luigi said:
Snifit said:

I also bashed him because it is mighty hard to get an eagle in the first place

I never played it. I only liked the levels in Mario Golf 64 that were shaped like letters and numbers, because it was like minigolf. I hate regular golf, in the game and outside of the game. Mini golf is fun though.

the GTA IV port for the PC doesnt let you chose your own controls and its badly ported so trying to fly a helicopter is a joke

also super meat boy on a keyboard....it hurts. it really hurts.

Back