Your least favorite controls

Anser said:
Super Mario 64 DS has the worst controls in the WORLD.

I would beg to differ.

Trust me, there are tons games with even worse controls.

Not mine...

Anyways, I think N64 and NES' controls are awesome, even though I suck at consoles with joysticks.

I didn't have enough problems with Mario Kart 64 but I suck at Banshee Boardwalk.

The Nintendo 64 controller was perfectly fine once you realize you're not suppose to hold all three handles at once.

Those GameCube controllers can be a pain in the butt most of the time. Especially in Luigi's Mansion cuz it's yellow joystick is really sensitive for my fingers so Luigi never faces the way I want him too.

Universal Combat.

Cyborg Justice also has an endearingly batshit insane control scheme. Not only does it "lock" your character in one direction when fighting the enemies (which, in a game where you can move up and down as well as left or right, doesn't work), the inputs required to do the basic moves are ridiculous. This is a real FAQ excerpt:

D-Pad Up Left or Up Right + C Button : jump

D-Pad Forward + B Button (tap), then D-Pad Down Diagonally Toward Enemy: jump kick from ground

D-Pad Down + C + D-Pad Forward + C Button: low shoulder ram

Anser said:
I think I'm the only person in the world who really liked the Nintendo 64 controller D:

I think it is really good as well. Even though it looked weird, it was actually really easy to use.

Lemmy Koopa Girl said:
Those GameCube controllers can be a pain in the butt most of the time. Especially in Luigi's Mansion cuz it's yellow joystick is really sensitive for my fingers so Luigi never faces the way I want him too.

Maybe your controller is broken

Also I got perfect blue N64 controller that have best joystick, N64 controllers depend on joystick

Sora said:
Lemmy Koopa Girl said:

Maybe your controller is broken

Also I got perfect blue N64 controller that have best joystick, N64 controllers depend on joystick
No, I don't think it is. One of them is broken for another reason, but other than the sensitivity, it works fine. Maybe it's cuz my finger moves farther than it needs too...

Oh, I love the Gamecube controller. It's so comfortable.

A lot of people seem to like the Xbox 360 controller, but it's way to heavy in my hands for me.

New Super Mario said:
Oh, I love the Gamecube controller. It's so comfortable.

A lot of people seem to like the Xbox 360 controller, but it's way to heavy in my hands for me.
I found the 360 controller fidgety when I played Sonic Generations on it one time.

Prince Gumball said:
Super Mario 64 DS' controls just confuse me because I played the original Super Mario 64 and the jump/attack buttons are switched between the two games.

Glad I'm not alone.

Metroid Other M

then again everything about that game is bad so that should really be no surprise

Don Pianta said:
Out of Nintendo controls, I'd say the Wii. I'm bad at Super Mario Galaxy 2, although I'm surprisingly decent at Galaxy 1.
And they both have the same controls, thats like someone saying they are bad at Majora's Mask but is pretty decent at Ocarina of Time and they have very similar controls.

Yoshidude99 said:
Mabye because of the Yoshi controls? Anyway Sonic Heroes controls can be a bit annoying.
Lots of people say, but it's just one of the games that you need to get used to the controls.

I'm bad in any game, which is controlled by Keyboard, and it's even worse, if they add a Mouse to it.

NSY said:
Yoshidude99 said:
Mabye because of the Yoshi controls? Anyway Sonic Heroes controls can be a bit annoying.
Lots of people say, but it's just one of the games that you need to get used to the controls.
I guess. But it is annoying when you press the button for say a speed character and you get fly instead.

Yoshidude99 said:
NSY said:
Yoshidude99 said:
I guess. But it is annoying when you press the button for say a speed character and you get fly instead.

It's not that difficult to switch in the game anyway. At least it's still instant.

Baby Luigi said:
Yoshidude99 said:
NSY said:
Yoshidude99 said:

It's not that difficult to switch in the game anyway. At least it's still instant.
I know it just dosen't always switch to the chracter you want.

Back