Have you ever been banned ??

Twice
Once for flaming and sockpuppeting (two weeks)
Once for flaming (6 months)

lol well im glad im not alone thanks for sharing all your stories guys it meant alot i was actually afriad of making this post since im kinda paranoid now about posting loool but its comforting knowing that im not alone and ok ill behave with teh blog/site/youtube videos thing ill just be a normal mario forum guy :-X

I've been banned once, but it said rule#4, but I really don't see what I did wrong! It said I was warned multiple times, and I didn't see any warnings. The Internet was down, so I couldn't get any emails, so, I dunno. I'm not allowed to go on chat, and I've never changed anything on the wiki. *shrugs* I don't know, and if it's my drawings, I don't wanna talk about it, I hardly draw anymore, and when I do, I just do it for art!

Minuette said:
It wasn't your drawings. You and SPF derailed many topics before you guys were banned.
Ok. So like Marioverse topics?

I was actually a little afraid of posting when I first came back, but as far as I know, I'm a good girl now :D

LOOOl koopa girl is cool 8) lol i like her

kereme25 said:
Your 23 right? That sounded a little creepy.

Klavier Gavin said:
kereme25 said:
Your 23 right? That sounded a little creepy.
He probably just means as a friend.

good to know you remembered my age trust me im not a pedophile :P lol yes i meant as a friend

I've been banned a million times.

I don't think they should ban ppl

Rat said:
Well, what is going to be done if people break rules?
Banish them?

PDI: "I don't think they should ban ppl"
Ralph: "Well, what is going to be done if people break rules?"
PDI: "Banish them?"

lol-guy.jpg

I've never been banned here before, but I have been elsewhere about eight or nine years ago. It wasn't for breaking any rules, though. It was done solely out of personal bias.

I was never banned here, nor warned.

so in a sense were like mario forum delinquents lol ????

I haven't been banned here, although I can't upload audio to NG (I don't recall ever trying to upload any audio at all anyway. Someone must have messed with my account or something).

kereme25 said:

not a word

Solar Blaze said:
I've never been banned here before, but I have been elsewhere about eight or nine years ago. It wasn't for breaking any rules, though. It was done solely out of personal bias.

Now, I don't know the situation here, but considering the amount of times i've heard people claim they were banned out of bias but actually weren't, i have a hard time believing you.

Back