Have you ever been banned ??

I once was banned for a week(which I'm fairly certain originally said only 3 days, then indefinite, finally a week(since the beginning). A stupid mistake I did. Whoever banned me knows why, don't wanna explain. I have a prefeeling that for whatever reason they extended the ban(even though what I did is ban-worthy, it's not forever-ban worthy).
Or my vision sucked at the time, or...well...don't wanna extend this more than I have.
(BTW, what I was gonna say probably was not against the rules, but I didn't feel like extending and it might have been. One ban is enough for me.)

Well, actually, there was one time when a rogue admin deleted half the members on a forum out of spite, but I can't call that being banned.

Never been banned or warned here on the forums. I'm a good Bloopy.
Banned from #marioguychat for personal bias (aka, no BMB allowed!)
Banned from #mwchat for who knows how long because of many reasons that I do not regret.
Banned from #userpedia for a week because I didn't read the rules about the channel and broke one of the rules.
Never been banned from MW or UP, but did get one/two reminders on MW.

BMB said:
Banned from #mwchat for who knows how long because of many reasons that I do not regret.

I don't blame them. I kind of want to ban you just after having read this post.

BMB said:

Geeze, thanks for the PM saying that you regret it. I'm glad to know that I can completely ignore all apologies you've ever given.

BMB said:

You've been banned from that channel for very heavily verbally assaulting me without any sort of provocation. I would be very glad if you could refrain from carelessly uttering libel like this.

But thanks for making that post, for it showcases very well what kind of person you are.

BMB said:

it's a user chatroom, they can do what they want.

BMB said:

I will never trust you again after this. thanks for letting me know that your apologies are worth absolutely nothing.

While we're pointing out what a horrible, self-absorbed person BMB is; I really do not appreciate how you trivialized my major open heart surgery (which may I remind you, is legitimate life and death stuff) as a mere "injury" just because you wanted to feel like some sort of oppressed revolutionary. There are worse things in life than your tremendous ego.

I do, too

I mean, alright guys, let's try to keep this civil (and on-topic)

If you guys wanna fight, do it outside.

I've only ever been banned from #mariowiki for a week or so, and that was because of a generic ban of all mibbit users to prevent nonsense from getting in. I've been warned a few times in the old community I was in eons ago, but never kicked or banned~

Iron Will said:
I do, too

I mean, alright guys, let's try to keep this civil (and on-topic)

If you guys wanna fight, do it outside.
I'm sorry, I just get upset when someone thinks their ego is a more serious issue than being gut open and having ones ribs pulled apart.

Whoa, I did feel sorry I did it, but I did not regret it. You don't have to call me a dick about something that I might have not stated it clearly enough. Those apologies I sent were real, and took a lot of guts to write to many of you; I didn't do it because I wanted to concieve you into believing I was sorry. I really don't like the fact that you guys would jump to that conclusion so suddenly, or even distray from the focus of the topic. Well, from what I read, it appears that no matter how hard I try, nothing is going to change your opinion of me. Yes, there are things I say that I don't express clearly, and I understand that I do have to work on if I want to be more likable, but still. I really do want to move past all the prejustice, angst, and passive-aggressiveness lately, and especially drop subjects like these because it only makes me feel like this place is a dangerous place to be. Say all you want, but I voiced my explanation/defense from the last few posts.

but ganging up on this dude is fun yes sir

So yeah, I was banned for a week I think back in 2007 or 2008 for being a douche on Userpedia, then a few months later got banned forever there, on Mariowiki, and on the Marioboards for my gloriously stupid revenge scheme against Xzelion. I got better, though.

Klavier Gavin said:
kereme25 said:
LOOOl koopa girl is cool 8) lol i like her
Your 23 right? That sounded a little creepy.

...you actually believed him about his age?
schmutz said:
Well, actually, there was one time when a rogue admin deleted half the members on a forum out of spite, but I can't call that being banned.
ENERGY BALL JELLICENT

Back