Give the next poster an item

I can take it.

Next poster gets the opportunity to put their most wanted character in Smash.

Now I have to choose between Shovel Knight and Magolor you devious fiend

Next user gets a shovel

Is it made after me or is it one I make that gets into a real Mario Kart? Either way I'll take it, sure.

Next person gets some dish soap (how do I even come up with this stuff lol).

Thanks. I've wanted the next traditional 3D Mario game for years. Now, I have a big leak of things in Super Mario Odyssey. Take with grain of salt as I don't want Nintendo ninjas after me, but [redacted. We are currently investigating this breach of our security.]

To compensate, the next person gets my autograph. -Reggie

« Last Edit: March 30, 2017, 02:45:02 AM by Reggie Fils-Aime »

Well I don't really hate any of the playable characters so... one of Peach's moves changes.

Next user gets Toad at their door whining about not being in Smash Bros. anymore.

I always wanted a Toad in real life when I was a kid, so...yay? I guess? Maybe if he lets me adopt him or something that would be cool. I dunno.

Next person gets to do my history exam that I have today.

Thanks, I guess? I fail it because I had no idea I would have to do it and thus did not study. Enjoy the F :P

Next person gets caught up in an angry mob of Toads who are angry that they are being treated as pets.

Yes, finally!! Something I can put those five years of learning karate to some good use.

Next user gets something.

Finally, I'm gonna be able to main myself!

Next user gets a shard of Farosh's fang.

Yeeeeesssss! With this, I will finally be able to do anything I ever wanted! This fanart is so bad I can destroy the world with it!

Next poster gets to be in any game they want.

(Yay, I live in my Animal Crossing town!)
Next poster gets unlimited hugs from any forumer.

I don't know, get me LB, get me Roserade, get me Luigi 64DD, SGoW, get me Impa! Save me!

Next user gets something on behalf of Mister Apple.

I try to wear it and I then run around skidding into everything including a hapless Mario Kart racer.

Next user gets a giant arm cannon.

Back