Should Waluigi have his own video game?

Hell no.

Yes he should.

1. This should be in the Mario verse
2. Maybe not, but he should have a major role in a Wario Land/Warioware/possibly a platforming Mario game at least

Baby Luigi said:
2. Maybe not, but he should have a major role in a Wario Land/Warioware/possibly a platforming Mario game at least
I think that would be the best solution. I don't think he's the type of character to get his own series, but he should get canon recognition in a series instead of only spin-offs.

He should have his own game. I'd like a beat 'em up where he has his moveset from Brawl, myself.

Perhaps a better role in the Mario or Wario series, but I don't believe he's worthy for his own title just now. It took years for Luigi to finally get his own game, and even then he was a significant character in the main series. Same with Peach and even Bowser to an extent. Waluigi's bad reputation too among fans might not be favorable as well.

I personally am still waiting for a proper Toad game myself (Wario's Woods remake or something unique would be fine for him after all these years). :(

Hell no. If anything, he should become a character in the WarioWare series, but that's as far as it gets.

manasword said:
I found Phycho Waluigi.
And maybe Mario Tennis GBA? This game is not have Wario.

Does not have Wario* ;)

Yes, but that game is Mario's, not Waluigi's, so it doesn't count.

We have many other main characters (Daisy, Toad, Birdo), you have to give every character their own games to show fairness.

Yoshi series is a presequel, and if you want Waluigi has his own life like Wario and DK do, to date we don't see much information that Waluigi has something special.

Baby Luigi said:
I do think that Waluigi can get a seat in Wario series since the two would be good combo everywhere, and it's weird to see Waluigi as a Mario-series-only character.

manasword said:
Birdo and Daisy weren't there too. Someone has to be absent in a normal roster.

Dorayaki said:
We have many other main characters (Daisy, Toad, Birdo), you have to give every character their own games to show fairness.

Yoshi series is a presequel, and if you want Waluigi has his own life like Wario and DK do, to date we don't see much information that Waluigi has something special.

Baby Luigi said:
I do think that Waluigi can get a seat in Wario series since the two would be good combo everywhere, and it's weird to see Waluigi as a Mario-series-only character.

manasword said:
Birdo and Daisy weren't there too. Someone has to be absent in a normal roster.
stop making characters overrated by complaining

Dorayaki said:

Yes, WE MUST GET A ROSALINA GAME.. I want one but this isnt going to happen..

Sarcasm time..

Yes, EACH koopaling must each get a game.
Yes, Queen Bee must get her own game.
Yes, Toadbert must get her own game.
Yes, a Goomba must get its own game.

Perry the Platypus said:

i don't get it

I like Waluigi a lot, but he probably shouldn't get his own game yet. he should definitely become a major character in something like WarioWare though.

Boidoh said:
Smasher said:
Perry the Platypus said:

i don't get it

I like Waluigi a lot, but he probably shouldn't get his own game yet. he should definitely become a major character in something like WarioWare though.

Especially since Nintendo thinks all he does is Tennis.. *cough*brawl*cough*
They made him use a tennis racket because he first appeared in Mario Tennis.

I think the only Mario character who still doesn't have a game and really deserves it is Bowser. After that, no one deserves their own game.

Back