Should Waluigi have his own video game?

Anser said:
I think the only Mario character who still doesn't have a game and really deserves it is Bowser. After that, no one deserves their own game.

Would you count Bowser's Inside Story?

Anser said:
I think the only Mario character who still doesn't have a game and really deserves it is Bowser.
Bowser's Inside Story...?

I mean, he's a protagonist and playable and a main character.
asdagsdfkasgjash gafsd BLOF!!!!!!! CURSE YOU

Mario has plenty. Luigi has a few. Wario has a few.

Why doesn't Waluigi have his own game?

The difference between Mario, Luigi, Wario, and Waluigi is that the first three did not originate as spin-off characters.

Byakuya Togami said:
The difference between Mario, Luigi, Wario, and Waluigi is that the first three did not originate as spin-off characters.
Regardless of originality, maybe it's more realistic to put Waluigi in a mainstream platform game (eg. Wario Land) before giving him an own game, since Waluigi has only been a spinoff regular to date.

By importance I guess it's more available and marketable to make a Bowser or Toad game.

Yes, Super Mario Bros. We've been saying yes for a dozen years.

Yes, Waluigi should be in his own game. I can imagine it being the greatest mindfuck ever.

If not, at the very least he should be an employee for Wario in WarioWare Inc or a playable character in a Wario game. As long as Waluigi gets at least a major role in a game, I'd be happy.

Post-Damage Invincibility said:
Yes, Super Mario Bros. We've been saying yes for a dozen years.
Did I just say Super Mario Bros.? I meant to say Super Wario Bros. Lol. I bet it would be a great mindfuck.

Sayaka Maizono said:
Yes, Waluigi should be in his own game. I can imagine it being the greatest mindfuck ever.

If not, at the very least he should be an employee for Wario in WarioWare Inc or a playable character in a Wario game. As long as Waluigi gets at least a major role in a game, I'd be happy.
He was the main antagonist in Dance Dance Revolution: Mario Mix

Post-Damage Invincibility said:
Did I just say Super Mario Bros.? I meant to say Super Wario Bros. Lol. I bet it would be a great *bleep*.
Gogeta said:
He was the main antagonist in Dance Dance Revolution: Mario Mix
I think we meant Wario Land, something as mainstream platform games, while DDR isn't made by Nintendo.

Why would Nintendo make a :waluigi: game? Who outside of this forum would buy it?

Boidoh said:
No, Super Princess Rosalina.. But I wouldnt mind that. :D
Minuette said:
All of the Big 8 have had at least one game. Waluigi is the next logical step.
Unless you want Super Princess Daisy first.
I found there are more than eight main characters in Mario series. Some don't have (if every character should have one.)

Suppose that Super Peach was one kind of traditional platform game, if you're asking for Super Daisy or Super Waluigi, NSMB already allow more than 3 characters playable at one time and those games are unnecessary. Like others said, we should ask the staff to add Waluigi in Wario Land 3DS.

And if asking a Waluigi game, it should be an original game genre. (eg, DDR king Waluigi)

A lot of people here don't seem to understand the concept of supporting characters.

You see, Waluigi's only real purpose is to be Wario's partner. That is it. He doesn't have a personality, he doesn't have a backstory. His purpose is to make Wario look good, and that is all he was ever there for,

So should every single character ever to appear in the Marioverse should have their own game? No. Who wants a Goomba game, a Rosalina game, a Toad game? Let's face it: they're nothing more than sprites on a screen. It won't make a difference whether it's Toad playing or Mario playing. Well, it will: it'll make the Mario series cluttered up with random characters that got too involved in the Mario series.

Nabber said:
A lot of people here don't seem to understand the concept of supporting characters.

You see, Waluigi's only real purpose is to be Wario's partner. That is it. He doesn't have a personality, he doesn't have a backstory. His purpose is to make Wario look good, and that is all he was ever there for,

So should every single character ever to appear in the Marioverse should have their own game? No. Who wants a Goomba game, a Rosalina game, a Toad game? Let's face it: they're nothing more than sprites on a screen. It won't make a difference whether it's Toad playing or Mario playing. Well, it will: it'll make the Mario series cluttered up with random characters that got too involved in the Mario series.

Usually, games that star different characters offer different mechanics on how to complete a game. Look at Luigi, Peach, Yoshi, Donkey Kong, and Toad. Perhaps that's the reason we like different characters: they may offer new mechanics.

He was in the beta version of SM64DS, but not, Waluigi shouldn't get a game for himself.

Crap. Didn't work. That was the only picture that looked valid.

Nintendo Wiki. In an article on how it's fake...

I suck.

Back