Paper Mario: Sticker Star

NSY said:
Michael Myers said:
I can't view embedded videos on my iPad. What's it a video of?
I can.

Me too. Maybe he just has an older iPad or hasn't updated something on it.

Ah, that would be it. Our school can't stop us from using stuff at home. Either they can't figure out how to do it or they're too lazy too.

For those who aren't in the know, the official American site has been updated. Has some new screenshots and art, as well.

So Gooper Blooper's a boss (presumably of the forest world), and Ninjis, Snifits, Bloopers with three dark spots on their heads (probably a new variety?), and regular Pokeys are confirmed as enemies.

Also, those Mariachi Guys are plain awesome.

Well, I thought this game might be lame but it actually looks pretty cool. I'll probably get it soon after it comes out.

The Little Traitor Dudes For Children's Defense said:
Dusknoir said:
She once said:: "UGH! That snide, little, broom-riding, thick-ugly-glasses-wearing hipster!"

Based on that quote, I'm guessing Kammy's returning.

We've seen screenshots of Kamek, so it's probably him.

I saw the screenshot on the wiki, but his glasses aren't ugly. That's what probably threw me off. It'd be better if we could have both Kamek and Kammy with Kamella thrown in. But I guess one Magikoopa along with Bowser Jr. is good enough.

Smugleaf said:
The Little Traitor Dudes For Children's Defense said:
Dusknoir said:
She once said:: "UGH! That snide, little, broom-riding, thick-ugly-glasses-wearing hipster!"

Based on that quote, I'm guessing Kammy's returning.

We've seen screenshots of Kamek, so it's probably him.
Yeah, I wish it was Kammy though.

Snifits. I love Snifits.

Anyway, when this comes out tell me how it is. I won't be able to get it for a while.

YoshiGo99 said:
Kammy probably became the new Koopa Kid. Bowser Jr. replaced Koopa Kid and now Kamek is replacing Kammy.
Kamek's debut was Yoshi series, which is earlier than Paper Mario series. That means it's the staff who make two different versions of the same character.

Wasn't Jr. Troopa a character who needs more explanations? Koopa Kid"s" just seemed like minions in Party games (or maybe Koopalings should had replaced them.)

It came to me some that Toadbert and female toads in M&L were similar with Toadette and the blue toad in NSMB. I couldn't understand how professional the staff are.

Reviews coming in!

Gamexplain - 2/5
IGN - 8.3
Nintendo Life - 8/10
Kotaku - Says that you should play it, but it's as frustrating as it is delightful.

Eh, have to agree with GameXplains review. I thought they'd be smart enough to give incentive to battling enemies. But I'm still willing to try it out myself, so I'm still getting it. I feel like Paper Mario would be better off sticking off of handhelds.

Back