Paper Mario: Sticker Star

ThreeThousand said:

Really diggin' the music in this game so far.
"this video is private."

The horror, we don't get to see the first thirty minutes of the game!

sheesh, just wait to play it yourself, it'll be more fun that way.

Nabber said:

Watching someone play it without any commentary is boring, even if its a new game.

I watched the first 10 minutes but skipping through, it's mostly the small segments we saw in trailers or screenshots but we got to see the traveling in between.

But the music was pretty good.

Crackin355 said:
Nabber said:

Watching someone play it without any commentary is boring, even if its a new game.
Really? I actually prefer non-commentary for the most part.

NSY said:
Crackin355 said:
Nabber said:

Really? I actually prefer non-commentary for the most part.

That's fine, just a matter of opinion.

Been watching someone play through the first 40 minutes of this game... Looks really good. Maybe this, luigis mansion and NSMBU will end the bad game trend.

I don't really see NSMBU ending up bad because what we have seen has been really impressive.

DonnyKD said:
Goron said:
Been watching someone play through the first 40 minutes of this game... Looks really good. Maybe this, luigis mansion and NSMBU will end the bad game trend.

The whaaaa?

Lately people have been disappointed with the games (New Super Mario Bros. 2 for example, didn't bring much new to the table, I still loved it, but there was a big group of people who didn't) and so that's what he means.

Crackin355 said:
DonnyKD said:
Goron said:

The whaaaa?

Lately people have been disappointed with the games (New Super Mario Bros. 2 for example, didn't bring much new to the table, I still loved it, but there was a big group of people who didn't) and so that's what he means.

Disappointment =/= bad game.

You could be disappointed in OoT, and it could still be the best game ever.

DonnyKD said:
Crackin355 said:
DonnyKD said:
Goron said:

The whaaaa?

Disappointment =/= bad game.

You could be disappointed in OoT, and it could still be the best game ever.

By disappointed, I mean they feel like it was not worth the money and was a shit game. That is generally what I mean by disappointed.

Nabber said:
NSY said:
I don't really see NSMBU ending up bad because what we have seen has been really impressive.
but but it's just more of the same

That's what people want then I guess. Honestly I think it looks pretty good too. Some decent backgrounds and the people who complained about the lack of variety in worlds can't complain this time.

Goron said:
It's still to be determined if the story bugs from previous NSMBs won't get resolved in the latter story of the Sticker Star. Gameplay is another story.

Back