Paper Mario: Sticker Star

I'm still in the area of "It's a Paper Mario game, what could possibly go wrong?" right now. I'm going to wait until I actually play the game before passing any kind of judgement.

This seems like a combination of the Paper Mario 64 and Super Mario Galaxy plots. Normally I wouldn't complain, but TTYD and SPM really raised the bar.

Nabber said:
Eh, it didn't really show anything new.
Same.

I am planning on avoiding lame stickers, I am starting to worry that Nintendo will make this too easy.

Also, Europe is getting this in December. Nintendo has really been giving the other countries the cold shoulder latel...

WAIT A SECOND

So America is getting these games first, right? Which means NoA must be making them. Which explains why they suck.

Nabber said:
Also, Europe is getting this in December. Nintendo has really been giving the other countries the cold shoulder latel...

WAIT A SECOND

So America is getting these games first, right? Which means NoA must be making them. Which explains why they suck.
Eh excuse, I'm from Europe actaully.

Nabber said:

WAIT A SECOND

Didn't America get the first two M&L games before everyone else

The Guy that was sold to Nintendo By Monobear said:
Nabber said:

WAIT A SECOND

Didn't America get the first two M&L games before everyone else
Yes.

Nabber said:
well there goes my theory

why can't we just get a new M&L instead?
I only am planning on buying this because I want to see how Nintendo's idea works.

To be honest, I don't think this is going to be an outright terrible game. It actually looks pretty fun, but at the same time, it's pretty much Donkey Kong Country Returns all over again. By that, I mean proclaiming itself as a welcome-back return to the original formula, and at the same time, removing several key elements.

GameXplain impressions.

Wow, now that we've seen more of the environments, I won't have to worry about the world themes not being creative.

Nabber said:
Which means NoA must be making them. Which explains why they suck.
That's a pretty rash assumption. I'm sure the new games are made in Japan before the English-speaking divisions localize them.

Yoshbert said:
Wow, now that we've seen more of the environments, I won't have to worry about the world themes not being creative.

Nabber said:
Which means NoA must be making them. Which explains why they suck.
That's a pretty rash assumption. I'm sure the new games are made in Japan before the English-speaking divisions localize them.
you've seen a grassland and a castle
how is that creative?

Solar Blaze said:
To be honest, I don't think this is going to be an outright terrible game. It actually looks pretty fun, but at the same time, it's pretty much Donkey Kong Country Returns all over again. By that, I mean proclaiming itself as a welcome-back return to the original formula, and at the same time, removing several key elements.
DKCR didn't remove that much.

Mainly just the Kremlings, as far as I can see. And that doesn't have to do with the gameplay.

Back