Paper Mario: Sticker Star

Pyro

Power Star
WHY U NO HAVE THREAD FOR THIS?!

Nintendo is presenting now and they are bound to give us some info.

Long story short, this is a hype thread.

Count Mario said:
New Super Mario said:
I still enjoyed Super Paper Mario. I doubt this version will be as good as the gamecube one. I need more footage....
I was talking about the title, not the gameplay.
Ah, I thought title as in the game.

I still like Super Paper Mario name better than this. I hope they change it.

It's been known as "Paper Mario 3DS" for two years now, so Sticker Star is probably the final name.

I establish the official abbreviation! PMSS.

Re: Paper Mario 3DS

New Super Mario said:
Terrible name.....
The name may make sence later.

I'm looking forward to this one, I like how they are using stickers but I just really need to here more about this game to see how it works.

^That is some fine artwork for the game. It's true that the name may sound off putting, but that art looks very nice! :)

Hm, the crown seems to bear a resemblance to Peach. That's the most curious feature I noticed about it.

Smugleaf said:
Still not interested until partners are shown.

I'd have to agree with you on that part. The partners truly did add in some unique elements in the first two games.

I do hope that some information about the potential partners are unveiled tomorrow.

Propeller Toad said:
^That is some fine artwork for the game. It's true that the name may sound off putting, but that art looks very nice! :)

Hm, the crown seems to bear a resemblance to Peach. That's the most curious feature I noticed about it.
That's because the crown is a girl.

Mario's Super Sticker Collection

On the day of the annual Sticker Fest, Bowser decides to pull a prank and scatters six Royal Stickers across the land. To retrieve these mysterious, magical stickers, which are now stuck onto Bowser and his underlings, Mario sets off on an adventure with Kersti, a sticker fairy, visiting prairies, deserts, forests, snowy mountains and volcanoes around the world.
Bowser's finally the main villain again!

Or so we think...

The main villain is obviously Sticker King. And to continue to trend, Mario will be possessed and Kersti will reveal her true human form. You will battle the final boss of the game with her.

^Grade A Plot Material^

Sayaka Maizono said:
The main villain is obviously Sticker King. And to continue to trend, Mario will be possessed and Kersti will reveal her true human form. You will battle the final boss of the game with her.

^Grade A Plot Material^
Those elements totally weren't in Super Paper Mario.

Waddle Dee said:
Mario's Super Sticker Collection

On the day of the annual Sticker Fest, Bowser decides to pull a prank and scatters six Royal Stickers across the land. To retrieve these mysterious, magical stickers, which are now stuck onto Bowser and his underlings, Mario sets off on an adventure with Kersti, a sticker fairy, visiting prairies, deserts, forests, snowy mountains and volcanoes around the world.
Bowser's finally the main villain again!

Or so we think...

I wonder who Bowser's new underlings will be. I'm guessing one of them will be the Mole King we've seen in the screenshots. Hopefully King Boo and Petey Piranha will be two of Bowser's underlings.

I'm also crossing my fingers for previous partner cameos...except for Bow. Please, anybody but Bow.

Back