New Super Mario Bros. U

SuperNick3DLand said:
This will be the best New Super Mario Bros game by far!
Not going to be much of a challenge.

I might spend some of the money I saved up so I can get this alongside the Wii U for Christmas. I have to get Sticker Star first though.

Actually, I'm getting NSMBU over Sticker Star, mainly because I want to get a launch game with the Wii U and it saves me an extra trip to the store.

Or I might get Assassin's Creed 3 instead. Depends on what the reviews say.

"And I found myself, face-to-face, with a FIRE SUMO!"

Also, Huckit Crabs were my favorite enemies from New Super Mario Bros. Wii. I like that new bandit enemy as well.

I absolutely hate the Koopalings' group art. Why? Because of Larry. WHY they had to reuse Larry's artwork, yet give new ones to everyone else?

Baby Luigi said:
I absolutely hate the Koopalings' group art. Why? Because of Larry. WHY they had to reuse Larry's artwork, yet give new ones to everyone else?

Because Larry does nothing new while everyone else does?

DonnyKD said:
Baby Luigi said:

Because Larry does nothing new while everyone else does?

What do you think?

SuperNick3DLand said:
See, that's what I said about the Wii version, and then I bought it and never played it. I'm really not sure whether to buy it or not.

Baby Luigi said:

To be fair, Roy also has a practically reused render, it's just slightly edited to show him holding that blaster.

euan707 said:
SuperNick3DLand said:
See, that's what I said about the Wii version, and then I bought it and never played it.

So your point is that you randomly buy games? I don't understand the message you're trying to convey.

DonnyKD said:
euan707 said:
SuperNick3DLand said:
See, that's what I said about the Wii version, and then I bought it and never played it.

So your point is that you randomly buy games? I don't understand the message you're trying to convey.
What I'm saying is, before I bought it, I thought it would be really god, but then I did buy it and I thought it was rubbish.

euan707 said:
DonnyKD said:
euan707 said:
SuperNick3DLand said:

What I'm saying is, before I bought it, I thought it would be really god, but then I did buy it and I thought it was rubbish.

So, you were excited in a game you've never played before, then you thought it was crap because you bought it, yet you said you never even played it--

Are you making sense, in some way?

DonnyKD said:
euan707 said:
DonnyKD said:
euan707 said:
SuperNick3DLand said:

So, you were excited in a game you've never played before, then you thought it was crap because you bought it, yet you said you never even played it--

Yes. I, like many others, thought that NSMBWii was going to be amazing and I couldn't wait to play it. But when I got it and played it, I didn't like the gameplay methods, and the game in general.

euan707 said:
DonnyKD said:
euan707 said:
DonnyKD said:
euan707 said:
SuperNick3DLand said:

But when I got it and played it

BUT YOU SAID YOU DIDN'T! I'm not even respecting your opinion anymore, its just backwards, forwards, up-and-down-and-all a round.

He didn't literally not play it, the point was that he played it on one occasion and then stopped, so he never played it in the sense that he didn't dedicate time to completing it and such.

kat-rin koopa said:
He didn't literally not play it, the point was that he played it on one occasion and then stopped, so he never played it in the sense that he didn't dedicate time to completing it and such.

This. I would have said something but I didn't think it was necessary.

Baby Luigi said:

That's Nintendo for you. It's not that unheard of for that company to reuse artworks; for example, Bowser's Super Mario Galaxy artwork was reused for New Super Mario Bros. 2.

MnSG said:
Baby Luigi said:

That's Nintendo for you. It's not that unheard of for that company to reuse artworks; for example, Bowser's Super Mario Galaxy artwork was reused for New Super Mario Bros. 2.

Still, why can't they be consistent and give everyone new artworks? The new artwork makes it look like Larry got petrified by Medusa except he didn't turn into stone.

Baby Luigi said:
MnSG said:
Baby Luigi said:

Still, why can't they be consistent and give everyone new artworks? The new artwork makes it look like Larry got petrified by Medusa except he didn't turn into stone.

Well, on the bright side, at least there's some new artwork to begin with.

MnSG said:
Baby Luigi said:

It was also reused for Mario Party 9.

Crackin355 said:
Baby Luigi said:
MnSG said:
Baby Luigi said:

Well, on the bright side, at least there's some new artwork to begin with.

That is true and I like it. Still, you know, a rotten apple spoils the whole bunch.

Is it true that they're reusing the NSMBWii music... again? I really, really hope this isn't the case.

Back