New Super Mario Bros. U

New Super Luigi U seems like some sort of speed run if there's a 100 second time limit for each new level.

MnSG said:
New Super Luigi U seems like some sort of speed run if there's a 100 second time limit for each new level.
Either it will be like NSMB2 Coin Rushes where you also have to collect the Plus Clocks to keep the time from getting to 0 or the courses will a be short. Or a speed run like you said with normal length courses

YoshiGo99 said:
MnSG said:
Either it will be like NSMB2 Coin Rushes where you also have to collect the Plus Clocks to keep the time from getting to 0 or the courses will a be short. Or a speed run like you said with normal length courses

I imagine they will be short since it isn't a full game, just DLC

Aside from the Luigi stuff, isn't there going to be another set of DLC with new worlds and courses? I pray for a factory world.

Gundam Tanaka said:
why is that even programmed in

Showcasing how stupid the final boss is

It's not really an Easter Egg once you think about it...

Yeah, and that's assuming you keep that flower long enough...I see nothing wrong with it, and I'll probably just beat him the normal way.

NSY said:
Gundam Tanaka said:
why is that even programmed in
I does not look that lame

It's not as lame as the stupid switch, but it's still on that level

You need to take into account though that Bowser was taking four times as many fireballs than normal. If Mario went solo, it would take much longer for him to beat Bowser with just fireballs alone.

That still doesn't mean that Bowser doesn't suck for not being immune to it at the very least.

It seems I have found a little error on the boxart of the North Amercian and European boxes for NSMBU!! If you look under the bubbles (coming from the Baby Yoshi) where the colored hills are, you will see a gap there where the colored hills and trees are supposed meet.

NSMBU_boxcover.png

Well that could be a short hill in front of it

Baby Luigi said:
Well that could be a short hill in front of it
I don't really know about that. It just seems that they forgot to fill that gap. And why would a hill be white? unless it was covered in snow

It could be fog too

Well possibly but if you look closely at the bottom of the hills they are completely flat like it was a piece of the image that wasn't put down correctly. The other boxarts are fine except for the North american and European versions.

Back