New Super Mario Bros. U

Finally five-starred this game. Fuck 8-1 and 9-3, these are definitely the worst levels in the game with 5-Parabeetle coming in a close third.

Also, the P-Acorn makes 9-2 and 9-9 so much easier, while the Propeller Shroom makes 9-8 easier. The Penguin Suit helps in 9-3, but it still seems getting all three star coins at one time is impossible.

MnSG said:
LakantaTheQlaus said:
I once had a P-acorn.

I wasted it.

You can get more by stopping Nabbit, whenever it's present.
They also appear randomly in Acorn Plains where the normal Acorn is, but it's rare.

Oh yeah, I got be Super Guide on Bowser's stupid castle. Way dumb. Not that I needed the guide - the level itself was easy - but I kept dying purposely for star coins.

Lakituthequick said:
I completed story. Final boss was harder then I thought... Died about 12 times. Still never hit the Super Guide Block.

Where is W1-Blooper again?
...you serious? I beat him on my first try.

I finished the story today. Real good game. The last few levels I actually did with not much trouble. I actually found most of World 7 costing me more lives then all of the levels at Peach's Castle. I definitely did better at Meteor Moat then I did with NSMBWii's falling comet level.

Gundam Tanaka said:
Lakituthequick said:
I completed story. Final boss was harder then I thought... Died about 12 times. Still never hit the Super Guide Block.

Yes.

Did you notice my question?

Lakituthequick said:
Gundam Tanaka said:
Lakituthequick said:

Yes.

There's a secret exit in Acorn Plains-2, Tilted Tunnel. There is a pink crystal you jump off of to get onto a high ledge, then you run for a certain distance and there is another ledge to get on which takes you to the Red Flagpole. The secret exit leads you to a coral reef in the sea. That is Blooper's Secret Lair.

YoshiGo99 said:
Lakituthequick said:
Gundam Tanaka said:
Lakituthequick said:

Yes.

There's a secret exit in Acorn Plains-2, Tilted Tunnel. There is a pink crystal you jump off of to get onto a high ledge, then you run for a certain distance and there is another ledge to get on which takes you to the Red Flagpole. The secret exit leads you to a coral reef in the sea. That is Blooper's Secret Lair.
Thank you. :D

Got five shiny file stars.

Lots of screw-ups in Superstar Road.

Chilly said:
Finally five-starred this game. Fuck 8-1 and 9-3, these are definitely the worst levels in the game with 5-Parabeetle coming in a close third.
Agreed, except I didn't really see 5-Parabeetle as a hard level. Did you bring an acorn?

Also, it's fucking blasphemy that the last level didn't have King Bills.

Oh, and fuck Miiverse. Here's an example of the people that post there:

>Gets killed by a meteor in one level.
"be careful theres meteors in this level and can kill you!!!"

I eventually turned off Miiverse.

Pyro said:
Oh, and *bleep* Miiverse. Here's an example of the people that post there:

>Gets killed by a meteor in one level.
"be careful theres meteors in this level and can kill you!!!"

I eventually turned off Miiverse.

beardf31fc122372.jpg

oh yeah like the people in Miiverse "omg love the 1080p"

yes because NSMBU is in 1080p

New found Grrrol artwork.

480px-NSMBU-Grrrol_Artwork.png

Or is it a Mega Grrrol? Someone please tell me that.

Wat.

Another NSMB.

Well at least it's DLC so it might be hard.

Okay, so first Nintendo centres Mario & Luigi: Dream Team around Luigi, then they make a DLC to this game that features Luigi as the main playable character but has 80 new levels?

Nintendo - Currently Centring Their Products Around Luigi!

Back