Pokemon HeartGold and SoulSilver

My Feraligatr learned Crunch by the time I got to Morty, so you know! :) And it learned it when I was battling one of the random dudes inside the gym.

Hmm, you have to fight all the stupid and weak Pokemon such as the Spinaraks and Stantlers in the road before. You can always get lucky during his fight, but his Gengar is a bitch.

That's what I'm stuck on, his Gengar. :mad:

Wait, when I get Morty's badge, any Pokémon up till level 40 will obey me, right?

Yeah, my SoulSilver was a used copy with like a bunch of level 100s.

Didn't feel right to just delete them, so I gave 'em away.

And then I found a Skitty on it and asked my friend to hold it, till I got enough badges to use it.

Red Gyarados, Blastoise, Dragonite, Tyranitar, and Sceptile were all level 100.

A bunch of other ones, too. I think Skitty was like level 30, but I (somehow) got it to level 37.

Gary Motherf-ckin' Oak said:
Red Gyarados, Blastoise, Dragonite, Tyranitar, and Sceptile were all level 100.

A bunch of other ones, too. I think Skitty was like level 30, but I (somehow) got it to level 37.
You better have given them away and not released them! Those are all epic Pokemon! I wish I had a Tyranitar in my Diamond. That's why I'm playing my cousin's LeafGreen to find a Larvitar in one of those stupid islands. (Six Isle I think it was)

Okay, my team right nao. Like literally, right nao.
Typhlosion "Hino-kun" - LV45

Wooper "Upa-chan" - LV15 (still training)

Gyarados "Gyara-chan" - LV30

SKITTY - LV39

Eevee "Ei-kun" - LV9 (training)

Koffing - "Doga-chan" - LV20

Typhlosion is perfect, my Feraligatr was only arounf level 35.
Gyarados can help in the fight.
Skitty is useless in the fight with Chuck basically.
Eevee seems okay.
Koffing can use a little bit more training. I only use my Weezing for catching Pokemon though, as he is basically only useful for self destructing.

I already beat Chuck, a few days ago.

I'm trying to get through the Ice Path to get to Blackthorn City to fight Claire (and her fan-servicey Gen IV outfit)

Claire was a piece of cake with my Feraligatr. It knew Ice Fang. Her Kingdra is a bitch though.

Back