What inspired YOUR username?

My name is Lily, and Phantom R/Raphael is awesome. So I combined the two together.

Well. Bronto Burt is my favorite air enemy in the Kirby series. That's why I choose one of them to be my current avatar.

It was a weird dream. A floating mustache came up to me and said "PapaLuis664" over and over.

Two things inspired mine. One, the Pillsbury Doughboy. I've always had a soft spot in my heart for the guy. Two, my first name is Doug and I've always associated that name with the PbD. I don't know why, I just do. xD

My username is Pi because Smiley said I should change my name to it in chat once, and that I like mathematics and therefore wanted to have a name related to mathematics in some way or another. My username was Kazooie because Kazooie is the best Banjo-Kazooie character ever. And (can't remember whether I've said this before or not in this thread) my real username is RandomYoshi because I like Yoshies and was at the time very random. (I still am random, but random in a good way, BTW.)

No idea.
Though on some social media sites I've been changing it to "GhostTrainerBen" for the season.

Wanted to be Yoshi with something else.

Though my new name will be my favorite Pokémon.

This is the username I use on Super Mario Wiki. So, why not?

Back