What inspired YOUR username?

I just tried to think of a cool character and I came up with Iggy. Because I didn't want to just be "Iggy Koopa" and all my usernames are AwesomeRob64, I just thought Awesome Koopa.

I keep using the same username for every website.I started this username name on youtube. I like Sonic, I live in a city,and the 08 are just some random numbers.So, "Soniccity08"!

As for my new name, MKGirlism:
MK = Mario Kart (my favourite video game series).
Girl = My gender.
ism = Something random YouTube added on the very last second.

?

Herpity Derpity, if you have played Doki Doki Panic or Super Mario Bros. 2. No explanation for my name.

Does gasmaskes really shoot bullets?

Kingbowser99 said:
Yoko Littner said:
It's obvious.

You'll have to be careful with this name, though. FireEevee was in trouble for having an animated sig of Yoko recently. Said it was too risque.
1. I don't even know this thing except from what I looked up online
2. wow.

Yoko Littner is from Gurren Lagann, essentially meant to be a parody of anime characters whose sole purpose is to give their audience something to jerk off to. Failing to realise that most people will miss the irony and still get off to her.

My name was a combination of Baby Mario - who I love dearly - and Blooper - who I finally realized I loved playing as him in MP8 and Super Sluggers. Baby Mario Blooper didn't sound right, so I made Blooper into Bloops. I perfer BMB or Bloops now, because my full name is very childish. :/

Kiyotaka Ishimaru said:
Kingbowser99 said:
Yoko Littner said:
It's obvious.

You'll have to be careful with this name, though. FireEevee was in trouble for having an animated sig of Yoko recently. Said it was too risque.
spoilers: that's fireeevee

I am here to serve a bad image that has to do with this.

iaza19769179823700.png

Well I picked my favorite color and my favorite animal (at the time), and thus SilverSerpent9 was born! Well and I added the number nine just for fun.

My name wasn't really inspired by anything. :P
I came up with RazorYoshi and thought it sounded cool.
Most people call me Razor anyway though, so I made my name Razor on here. :3

My forum names are all inspires/stolen from what ever i'm interested in that particular month

Razor said:
My name wasn't really inspired by anything. :P
I came up with RazorYoshi and thought it sounded cool.
Most people call me Razor anyway though, so I made my name Razor on here. :3
*stab*

Inspired by Baja Blast or Baja Sauce. Either one, still very good.

I originally registered as New Super Yoshi because back in that time, I was quite a big fan of Yoshi but later I discovered that my username wasn't very unqiue and someone else had a very similer username and therefore resulted me to rename myself Skyward Yoshi to show that I wadsa fan of The Legend of Zelda (in which i'm still am) but then I swiched back to New Super Yoshi because I felt like it just didn't feel myself when I was Skyward Yoshi. Quite recently I was starting to dislike the name New Super Yoshi I just stick to calling myself NSY and unlike Skyward Yoshi I could feel myself with this name as people have being calling me that since when I first joined here.

Back