What inspired YOUR username?

Dodoman said:
Not many know, but I'm really the secret identity of the famed superhero, Dodoman, swooping into the night to bring extinction and flightlessness to evil!

Isn't there a stupid fat bird in SMRPG named Dodo, too?

Sydezkicks said:
Yeah.And Is There Stupid Puffy Birds Called Dodos In Ice Age?
No

If you have questions about prehistory ask me

Super Yoshi10 said:
Sydezkicks said:
No

whut r dinosurz

Moogle said:
Super Yoshi10 said:
Sydezkicks said:
No

whut r dinosurz
Dinosaurs were first thought to have been slow moving dill witted reptiles but new reseach shows that dinosaurs are quick smart agile and extremely active. Some even say that there birds!

thats not prehistory<-_->

I've made a prehistory topic now so post stuff about prehistory in there.

Luigi. LOL. Obviusly.

I got mine from a character of a series I obsess over, R.o.D (Read or Die)

Nancy Makuhari

She's not exactly my favorite character, but I was fond of her name. She's based on Mata Hari, the famous indonesian spy. My first username (on an rod site) was Makahari2000. A combination of both the person and character.

I later found out that Maka actually means something in many languages, and it came to be a nickname for me. I liked it, and ever since I used Maka as my online alias. :3

Maka said:

Nancy Makuhari

She's not exactly my favorite character, but I was fond of her name. She's based on Mata Hari, the famous indonesian spy. My first username (on an rod site) was Makahari2000. A combination of both the person and character.

I later found out that Maka actually means something in many languages, and it came to be a nickname for me. I liked it, and ever since I used Maka as my online alias. :3

While I loathe Anime stuff, I like teh name.

3dejong said:
Maka said:

Nancy Makuhari

While I loathe Anime stuff, I like teh name.

Thankyou. :3 I myself loathe a large majority of anime, but there are good ones out there.

Eh?

I eprsonally loathe fantasy. Love the art style, but hate the stories.

I don't like seeing things like "So LongNameWithLotsOfForeignCharacters went on a quest to find the Ruby of Abracadabra. With this, the magical spells that had encircled the land of HardToRememberName would be destroyed."

BLEH.

3dejong said:
Eh?

I eprsonally loathe fantasy. Love the art style, but hate the stories.

I don't like seeing things like "So LongNameWithLotsOfForeignCharacters went on a quest to find the Ruby of Abracadabra. With this, the magical spells that had encircled the land of HardToRememberName would be destroyed."

BLEH.

Ah, I don't watch alot of fantasy. For instance ROD is science fiction with political themes. It's also very James Bond-ish.

My favorite sub-species of my favorite character.

My two favorite plumbers in the Mario series are Luigi and Waluigi, though I chose to only display that I like Luigi because LuigiMan sounds better than WaluigiMan IMO. The "Man" is because I have a capitalized Man at the end of my name on all the forums I've joined, simply so I can remember all of my names easily because it's a character with Man. Luigi usually takes the place of the character before the Man, because this and MKWii are the main two forums I go to, both in which my name is LuigiMan.

Very.

You take the cake on obscure names.
I've always liked Gofer/Glowsquid/Blitzwing's name choices. Obscurity city! =P

As for my Username, need I say it? =P

Back