Unpopular opinions about the Mario series

Maki Nishikino said:
Actually I have a few reasons as to why I probably feel this way.

One of them being that I enjoyed the battle system, sure it wasn't boots, hammers and FP but the stickers work in a similar way. Boot sticker is boot, Hammer sticker is hammer, FP is just rarer stickers. Though the biggest complaint isn't the battle system, it was not being necessary to fight everything.

I fought everything. I see it, I kill it, I get more stickers/coins, then I can re-buy thing stickers later for puzzles. I think that may have been the intended way to play since it all worked out very neatly, I wouldn't run out of stickers because they were abundant so I didn't feel limited in what I could do during a battle. I also didn't get puzzled by the puzzles for too long. Most were fairly obvious, some were a little more difficult but not absolutely impossible.

Then finally I'm not someone who went into it thinking I would get a similar experience to TTYD. At the time TTYD was my favourite game, so I had the mindset of 'why would I want another TTYD? I already have TTYD, nothing can replace it and they likely won't surpass it' so I just saw it as a fresh new experience. It wasn't like the old games really related back to each other much anyway.

Can't say I care for the plot in a Paper Mario game.

I actually agree with the vast majority of this.

Maki Nishikino said:
Sticker Star was more enjoyable than the original PM.

i wil fite u

Also with this, can't say anything about SPM because I haven't touched it.

Robin said:

cmon touch it it doesnt bite

Dr. John H. Watson said:
Robin said:

No, it just sucks all the fun out of you.

Dr. John H. Watson said:
Mcmadness said:
Dr. John H. Watson said:
Robin said:

were talking about spm

not sticker star

I made an entire topic about all the crap in SPM that I hate, believe me, I know what I'm talking about.

Mcmadness said:
Dr. John H. Watson said:
Mcmadness said:
Dr. John H. Watson said:
Robin said:

were talking about spm

not sticker star

I made an entire topic about all the crap in SPM that I hate, believe me, I know what I'm talking about.

hey plz get in the queue of guys i still need to duke it out with

list includes:
-Crackin
-TBD
-???
-Toon Link

No thanks, I prefer mental confrontation.

Mcmadness said:
No thanks, I prefer mental confrontation.
You'd beat Link easily, all he ever says is "HYAH!"

yoshiking14x said:
CDI Link: I'm so hungry, I could eat an Octorok!
Still, you could bribe him to lose with a kiss from Zelda.

Rosalina is slowly becoming a horrible parent ever since Mario made contact. Like she brings one of her children in an enviroment that is rather dangerous and it could hurt the poor Luma. (Mario Kart and Smash Bros.)

TheFarmboy said:
Rosalina is slowly becoming a horrible parent ever since Mario made contact. Like she brings one of her children in an enviroment that is rather dangerous and it could hurt the poor Luma. (Mario Kart and Smash Bros.)
Part of my headcanon is that she really tends to the Lumas she brings, so they never get truly hurt. The Lumas love adventure, so she eventually brings them along because they are whining too much

Rosalina and Luma said:
TheFarmboy said:
Part of my headcanon is that she really tends to the Lumas she brings, so they never get truly hurt. The Lumas love adventure, so she eventually brings them along because they are whining too much

So she would provide medical attention in case one does? Though I would still make it count for child endangerment.

Though I would imagine Samus calling our Rosie for brining a child in a fight. (Though it's more of Smash Bros unpopular opinions, but aw well.)

Magikrazy said:
Considering Ness and Villager are fighting, I doubt she cares.

Villager is a kid? Ness case could be chalked up to apatheic parents, but Villager is living on his/her own, paying off a mortage and even the mayor.

TheFarmboy said:
Magikrazy said:
Considering Ness and Villager are fighting, I doubt she cares.

Villager is a kid? Ness case could be chalked up to apatheic parents, but Villager is living on his/her own, paying off a mortage and even the mayor.
It's implying so many times in the series that Villager is a kid. I would know, it's my favourite Nintendo series 0w0

I hate you for hating Partners in Time

Roy Koopa said:
Prepare for riot:
I don't like the Mario RPGs.

upintheair.gif

There goes all sanity on this website ;)
EVERY1 HIT DA DECK SHITS GOIN DOWN CALL THE RIOT POLICE EVACUATE ALL BASES HIDE YOUR CHILDREN

Back