SSB4 Pokeball Pokemon Ideas

Daniel Dyce

That's what I call hamburgers
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Wiki Staff
Discuss Ideas for new Pokemon in the next Super Smash Bros. game.

Chandelure could extend its top flame by hanging on to something off the top screen and sway back an forth, attacking enemies while rising and dropping.

Elgyem can do some sort of mind wipe that lights the screen up sort of like classic aliens do, and your enemies currently around him will stay temporarily dazed.

The Kami trio (Tornadus, Thundurus, and Landorus) can basically just fly around and shoot projectiles out of their clouds like twisters, lightning, and rock slides.

Rhydon uses horn drill doing massive damage.
Krabby uses Crabhammer which does medium damage (but a lot of knock back)
Goldeen uses Thunder KILLING EVERYONE

Perfect idea here:

A Magikarp that does nothing but Splash. That is, until someone were to hit it. Then it would become Gyarados and would fly around using Hyper Beam on the characters.

@Magikrazy: That's literally the BEST idea I've heard all day!

Hydreigon could use Dark Pulse which would have a high knock back.

Emolga would use Volt Switch which blinds the screen in a bright light for a minute. When it clears all of the characters on the stage will have switched their current positions with another.

Bouffalant can use Head Charge which makes it headbutt enemies.

Galvantulas use their exclusive move, Electroweb. They make these webs on the field and whoever gets caught in them gets stuck and shocked.

Braviary can use Brave Bird, which has it swoop down from above at high speeds.

Durants can trap chomp on enemies with Crunch by using its metal pincers.

Lastly, Keldeo uses Secret Sword. It sheaths its horns in light and within the split second of an enemy approaching it when its horns are emanating, they get a huge knock back slice.

Thanks, your ideas are good too.

Could Victini appear?

Maybe he could give a boost picked at random to the player who got him out of the ball.

The latter could have Dragon Tail which attacks opponents and switch their position with yours, while Krookodile could use Foul Play, which makes it counter your enemies attacks.

I did state Krookodile using Outrage, but the attack's power would be determined by how strong the target's physical offense is (a reference to Foul Play); it would be more lethal for Ganondorf than for Kirby.

For Haxorus, I stated Guillotine, which is a 1-hit KO move in the RPGs.

Those ideas are even better than what I stated!

For the elemental monkey trio, (Simisage, Simisear, and Simipour) the first can use Grass Knot which trips enemies and inflicts a certain percentage of damage the heavier they are (I feel bad for Bowser), Simisear can use Flame Charge which will have it run across the field while being cloaked in fire, and the last can spray opponents with Scald which will inflict burn damage.

Meloetta can dace across the field, rushing away enemies with its kicks.

Musharna: Pretty much like Peach Blossom without Peach(es)
Tepig, Snivy, Oshwatt: The three pledge moves
Beartic: Frost Breath, which does 50% damage every time
Giratina: Has 50-50 chance of each forme

Because were goingto need to introduce a whole new generation of Pokemon to a series. There's a bunch of ideas to use more than the other ones!

Guys, remember the effects the attacks have in the RPGs don't necessarily have to be translated to Smash. Suicune uses Ice Beam, and if it hits you, it's almost a sure KO, while in the games it's just a standard attack.

I'd like to see Magikarp using Splash instead of Goldeen. Come on, Goldeen is actually useful in the games, unlike Magikarp. I'd also like to see Pokémon from every generation, not just 5. I'd like to see Onix, Hitmonlee and Starmie return, but I'd change Starmie's attack to Bubblebeam or Hydro Pump, which would act exactly like Staryu's Swift, except that it would have more knockback.

I'd also like to see Kadabra, Heracross, Chandelure and Braviary.

I know that. I've made a few ideas here that aren't directly Pokemon moves. The thing is, they're just already perfect for versatility amounts these Pokemon.

I like your suggestions though.

Back