SSB4 Pokeball Pokemon Ideas

Magikrazy said:
Anser, if you check the first page, I suggested Magikarp earlier.

What do you think?

It's a very cool idea! But I wouldn't make him evolve all the time. I mean, sometimes it should just Splash and nothing more like Goldeen, but sometimes, out of luck, it could evolve into Gyarados like you said. It would be like Electrode: you never know if it's actually going to explode or not. Just to make it more interesting, and because when people see Magikarp come out, they're always going to run away if they know it's sure to evolve.

Meowth should use its attack from the first Super Smash Bros.

And this is sort of related, but I do wish that the CPUs get dumber so that they walk into stuff like a Sacred Fire.

Miltank that says moo when you hit it and then it uses explosion killing everyone except the guy who used it

I want Arceus to use Judgement, and the beams home on to every player except yourself on the field. And it's so rare that it gives you a trophy of itself when you summon it, like Celebi.

Genesect could fire elemental beam with his cannon and Zigzagoon can pick up a random item for you, which references his pick-up ability and how he's based on a raccoon.

gutsyGumshoe said:
Miltank that says moo when you hit it and then it uses explosion killing everyone except the guy who used it

Miltank can't learn Explosion, last I've checked. But it does have access to Milk Drink, so in a way, Miltank could be like a health restorer to whoever released it.

La Marionette said:

And this is sort of related, but I do wish that the CPUs get dumber so that they walk into stuff like a Sacred Fire.
That would be a terrible Idea

Xenophon P. Wilfley said:
La Marionette said:

That would be a terrible Idea
I want to see their digital corpses burn to ashes
Yes, I agree though. It would take away a lot of difficulty.

How about Magnezone sucking in enemies with its magnets and then firing Zap Cannon at them after a few seconds?

Also, hese aren't specifically Pokeball ideas, but I would love Giratina to attack you in a Distortion World stage, or N controlling Zekrom and Reshiram in N's Castle. They all use their signature moves.

Tentacool it poisons people adding damage every couple seconds for like 30 seconds

Professor Mario said:
Tentacool it poisons people adding damage every couple seconds for like 30 seconds
It already does enough emotional damage by being encountered every five seconds...
Buy a repel also Zubat it confuses you causing your controls to get messed up.

Professor Mario said:
It already does enough emotional damage by being encountered every five seconds...
Buy a repel also Zubat it confuses you causing your controls to get messed up.
I buy over 200 repels and run out after about a month of playing...

Back to the topic, Electivire could grab opponents with its tails and electrocute them while they're ensnared.

Boidoh said:
Legendaries should come out by master ball.

And all the pokemon can come out in a different pokeball depending on whatever....

Gallade should like, IDK do somekind of physic punch thing.
I can see Gallade doing Sword Beam-esque attacks.

Boidoh said:

And all the pokemon can come out in a different pokeball depending on whatever....

Bad idea. It kind of ruins the surprise. Nothing's sweeter than throwing a random Pokéball and seeing an epic Lugia come out of it and taunt your opponents by telling them "You're so dead" e__e If you see a Master Ball appear, you know you're going to get a legendary, so...

Plus, legendaries aren't even that hard to catch. I've caught all mine with standard Pokéballs.

Boidoh said:

That's a Terrible idea people would just turn on master balls

Master Balls would likely be treated as rare items. Just keep note, however, that in the competitive world, items are typically turned OFF.

But for those who don't play in the competitive world, like me, it's still a broken item. Bad idea is just bad.

What the fuck I already made this thread.

I'll go find it.

EDIT:
Pyro said:
Well, obviously we'll have new Poke Ball Pokemon, and I figured we should make this.

Here's my suggestions:

Common
Snivy - Slashes everyone with Leaf Blade in a similar way to Weavile in Brawl.
Oshawott - Appears, jumps up, and slashes a random character with its scalchop.
Tepig - Uses Heat Crash on a random character. The less damage the character has taken, the more damage Heat Crash does.
Plusle & Minun - Appear, go to the opposite sides of the screen, and release a weak electric shock. They then come together for a huge shock that covers a majority of the screen.
Woobat - Appears and uses Heart Stamp. HS has a high knockback rate.
Emolga - Appears and uses Volt Switch on someone. Emolga then dissapears and another random Pokemon appears out of nowhere. Emolga cannot appear this way.
Lillipup - Uses Odor Sleuth on anyone under the effect of items and deletes those effects.
Heracross - Appears on the left side of the stage and runs across, using Megahorn. Whoever is hit suffers severe damage.
Hitmonchan - Punches in a similar way to Captain Falcon.
Hitmonlee - Kicks in a similar way to Caption Falcon.
Zorua - Appears and transforms into a random player and assists the summoner.

Uncommon
Golurk - Custom Robo clone.
Hydregion - Travels to the right side of the screen and releases a Dragon Pulse, covering the entire bottom of the stage.
Reuniculus - Uses Trick Room. Trick Room has the same effects as it does in Pokemon - slows down fast characters and fastens slow characters. If another Reuniculus is summoned, the effects of TR are cancelled.
Salamence - Flys up to the screen and crashes down on someone, then it releases a DragonBreath on another character.
Krookodile - Uses Earthquake. During the Earthquake the ground shakes and many random objects fall from the sky, damaging players.
Dugtrio - Digs underground. A moment later, Dugtrio pops out of the ground and hits a player. No player can jump during this time, and Dugtrio can appear on any platform.

Rare
Victini - A giant V appears above the screen, and Victini releases a huge blast, hitting all players except the summoner. One of the rarest you can find, along with Mew, Celebi, Manaphy and Jirachi.
Zekrom - Flys to the top of the screen and releases a huge blast on a player (Bolt Strike), or flies up into the air and crashes down on a player (Fusion Bolt).
Reshiram - Same as Zekrom, except with Blue Flare and Fusion Flare.
Kyurem - Uses Glaciate on the nearest target that isn't the summoner.

^I always thought Eevee would make a fine Pokeball Pokemon (considering how iconic it is to the Pokemon series).

If it were to appear, I'd imagine that it would appear as an Eevee upon being released out of its Pokeball. Upon being released, the environment of the stage reacts with it and causes it to evolve into one of its seven evolutions and perform a specific attack from each type the evolution represents For example:

Aquatic stages = Vaporeon and surf/hydro pump
Mechanical based stages = Jolteon and thunder/thunder bolt/wild charge
Fiery based stages= Flareon and fire blast/flamethrower (or Flare Blitz :P)
Darker stages = Umbreon and shadow ball/faint attack
Bright or gravity defying stages = Espeon and Psychic/Psybeam
Ice based stages = Glaceon and ice beam/blizzard
Natural or forest based stages = Leafeon and Leaf Blade
Stages with no identifiable environment = remains Eevee and uses tackle/take down
etc...

Perhaps an extra code can be implemented within the stages to cause Eevee to change into one of its form. It may be just one Pokeball Pokemon; however, it would be great if Nintendo can do something like this for it.

Anser said:
But for those who don't play in the competitive world, like me, it's still a broken item. Bad idea is just bad.

That didn't stop the Golden Hammer from popping up in Brawl. If you don't like it, turn the item OFF.

Propeller Toad said:
^I always thought Eevee would make a fine Pokeball Pokemon (considering how iconic it is to the Pokemon series).

If it were to appear, I'd imagine that it would appear as an Eevee upon being released out of its Pokeball. Upon being released, the environment of the stage reacts with it and causes it to evolve into one of its seven evolutions and perform a specific attack from each type the evolution represents For example:

Aquatic stages = Vaporeon and surf/hydro pump
Mechanical based stages = Jolteon and thunder/thunder bolt/wild charge
Fiery based stages= Flareon and fire blast/flamethrower (or Flare Blitz :P)
Darker stages = Umbreon and shadow ball/faint attack
Bright or gravity defying stages = Espeon and Psychic/Psybeam
Ice based stages = Glaceon and ice beam/blizzard
Natural or forest based stages = Leafeon and Leaf Blade
Stages with no identifiable environment = remains Eevee and uses tackle/take down
etc...

Perhaps an extra code can be implemented within the stages to cause Eevee to change into one of its form. It may be just one Pokeball Pokemon; however, it would be great if Nintendo can do something like this for it.

i'd sure love to see that...

*dreamy sigh*

Back