Toonami's back

That better be the version of T.O.M. they use.

You know. I had lost fate when it came to cartoons (Cartoon Network has like action shows. WTF?!) But now, I've regained confidence with Toonami coming back. Now I can finally catch up on the Buu saga.

Dear Cartoon Network,

You are the best people to ever exist in the entire universe besides Shoey and Smasher.

Lots of Love,

Gay Pyro

...This is possibly one of the greatest days of my life. I literally thought we would never have the chance to see tis return, but I'm pretty glad that I was wrong. Looks like I need to dust off my TV's cable box now.

Since my brother's birthday falls around this time, my present to him is getting to see DBZ on TV. (He's a really big fan and has only seen Kai and GT)

Apparently, this is the lineup.

Astro Boy (1963)
Bleach
Trigun
Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood
Cowboy Bebop

Magikrazy said:
Apparently, this is the lineup.

Astro Boy (1963)
Bleach
Trigun
Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood
Cowboy Bebop

Sounds pretty decent. But will it be over here in the UK on the same day?

Smashgoom202 said:
Magikrazy said:
What shows will they have?

One Piece, perhaps?

I can only hope. :(
Yes, yes, yes, yes, YES! I LOVE ONE PIECE! I still read the magi to this day after Toonami canceled its airing.

However, I am personally hoping for American action shows, specifically super hero ones. I'd love to see Spectacular Spider-Man on there like how they used to show Justice League and Batman Beyond.

Hey guys, I was listening to this podcast:

http://onepiecepodcast.com/blog/2012/05/21/episode-218-choppersanji-says-no-to-drugs/

It's the One Piece Podcast; the guys in this podcast are going to make a Toonami Podcast this weekend, though. Anyway, they said during the news segment that the guy who came up with Toonami said on his Twitter feed that the reason why Naruto and Dragon Ball Z aren't on this Toonami is because they're currently owned by the "competition". They also don't own the rights to One Piece, though nobody really owns the TV rights to that, since it's not on TV anymore...

Most importantly, though, he said that if this experiment is going to work, this needs to be a ratings hit. So basically, if you want to see more shows and more Toonami, you better tune in and watch it!

Back