How can Yoshi convert Red Shells into Fireballs?

IceShadow1199

NOPE, THE PARASOL ISN'T A KIRBY IDEA I SWEAR
Banned User
In Super Mario World, Yoshi grabs a Red Shell with his tongue and brings it inside his mouth and while it's inside his mouth, it becomes three fireballs and he spits them. How does that happen?

IceShadow1199 said:
In Super Mario World, Yoshi grabs a Red Shell with his tongue and brings it inside his mouth and while it's inside his mouth, it becomes three fireballs and he spits them. How does that happen?
The same way he can convert blue shells into wings and yellow shells into earthquakes.

This only happened in Super Mario World though, so it's probable that the Koopa Troopas of Dinosaur Land possessed shells that had special chemicals in them.

MnSG said:
Koopa Troopas of Dinosaur Land possessed shells that had special chemicals in them.

Don't think Nintendo thought about this on a molecular level. Probably just magic.

Ask Mario how a flower can make him shoot fire out of his hands.

The same way spin jumping something makes them explode

Guys, can you stop talking about Mario's power ups? It's doesn't matter if a flower makes him shoot fire, a metal cap makes him become a piece of metal, a starman that makes him glow rainbows making him look like he's on crack. Just get on topic.

He turns them into fireballs by dissolving the shell to create a flammable gas, which he then ignites by dissolving another part of the shell and then opens his mouth, exhaling the flames.

Source: OF COURSE THERE'S NO SOURCE FOR THIS WHAT WERE YOU THINKING I JUST MADE IT UP BUT IT SORT OF MAKES SENSE

Alright enough of this, why so much off-topicness on this? Now I want this topic to be locked.

It's only been off-topic since after Ultraluigi's post, and that means only two off-topic posts.

My answer was legit. Your question, on the other hand... what did you expect except silly answers?

IceShadow1199 said:
Alright enough of this, why so much off-topicness on this? Now I want this topic to be locked.
Because this is a stupid question who the hell cares it's a video game with a plumber who stomps on evil Mushrooms to save the Princess from an evil Fire Breathing Turtle who wants to marry her...oh did I mention that the Princess is a human and that she rules over other Mushroom men.

Shut the hell up. I'm only asking this cause where have you seen Yoshi's breathing fire? All I know is that they throw eggs and stuff.

IceShadow1199 said:
Shut the hell up. I'm only asking this cause where have you seen Yoshi's breathing fire? All I know is that they throw eggs and stuff.
Here's the real answer it was a game play feature used once because Yoshi's didn't have that good of abilities nor could they throw eggs. After SMW the ability was no longer needed so it was dropped simple as that.

Thanks Randomguy?

Anyways, the first game I played that contained Yoshi in it was Super mario 64 so I never knew too much of Yoshi's, when I played Super Mario World, I realized that they breathed fire but not in the other games...

So to you, it's weird that yoshi converts red shells to fireballs, but not converting blue shells to flying and yellow shells to earthquakes?

Anyway, in an attempt to seriously answer your question, I think that the shell abilities from the Yoshies in SMW are native to the Dinosaur Land Yoshies. The other Yoshies from different locations don't have that ability.

Does that kinda answer your question?

Magikrazy said:
So to you, it's weird that yoshi converts red shells to fireballs, but not converting blue shells to flying and yellow shells to earthquakes?

Anyway, in an attempt to seriously answer your question, I think that the shell abilities from the Yoshies in SMW are native to the Dinosaur Land Yoshies. The other Yoshies from different locations don't have that ability.

Does that kinda answer your question?
The Yoshi's in SMW2 don't have those abilities and before you say "Well that doesn't take place in Dinosaur Land" I say "Yoshi's Island is on Dinosaur Land"

IceShadow1199 said:

Yoshi can breath fire with a power flower in Super Mario 64 DS.

And, about the topic: The Koopa's have Red shells, fire is Red...hmm.....they are both red..that's probably why.....but anyway, Nintendo stuff is usually fake, i mean, how can a mushroom make you bigger?

Back