How can Yoshi convert Red Shells into Fireballs?

Super Luigi 128 said:
And, about the topic: The Koopa's have Red shells, fire is Red...hmm.....they are both red..that's probably why
Blue=Wings?
Yellow=Earthquakes?

Super Luigi 128 said:
how can a mushroom make you bigger?
It can't, Mario just thinks he is because he's high on mushrooms.

Its breath is so pungent, which means its capcianin concentration is higher than usual. As we all know, capcianin can ignite a fire with the aid of trimethyltoluene. Shells in real life have that molecule, so it is possible Koopa shells have it as well. What happens after Yoshi eats the shell is a simple chemical reaction.

Gosh, guys. Didn't anyone here take some chemistry lessons?

tucayo said:
Its breath is so pungent, which means its capcianin concentration is higher than usual. As we all know, capcianin can ignite a fire with the aid of trimethyltoluene. Shells in real life have that molecule, so it is possible Koopa shells have it as well. What happens after Yoshi eats the shell is a simple chemical reaction.

No I didn't have the math classes to qualify for Chemistry I TOOK EARTH SCIENCE

Danny The Street said:
tucayo said:

No I didn't have the math classes to qualify for Chemistry I TOOK EARTH SCIENCE
Well, you should still be familiar with combustion reactions.

Okay, I said that because most of the times when I make a topic, people prefer annoying and offending me rather than answering my question.

Back