• Digimon

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Both series are equally as good.

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Neither of them are good.

Votes: 2 5.3%

• Total voters

EctoBiologist

Best cat themed touhou. I love touhou and DR.
Banned User
I can just describe this as "Quality vs Quantity" or something along those lines.

I personally think both are okay but I preffer Pokémon more.

Both are okay, but I prefer Pokemon, because they only have 649 when Digimon has at least 1,000 creatures

Pokemon definitely.

I like both, but Digimon's monsters are too overdesigned these days.

Pokemon's designs have stayed simplistic, despite that nostalgia whores say.

I like both, but I mostly only like Pokemon games. But I absolutely loved Digimon Rumble Arena 2, that game has to be up there as one of my favourite games. Digimon DS was alright as well, but it was kinda meh.

I'm more used to Pokemon.

Pokemon. I used to like Digimon but I don't care for it anymore.

Pokemon, because I've only played Digimon Kart.

There was a Digimon game on the PlayStation I played way back when I was a wee child that I was quite fond of, but I don't remember what it was called.

oh yeah the thread. I have no strong feelings one way or the other.

Chihiro Fujisaki said:
There was a Digimon game on the PlayStation I played way back when I was a wee child that I was quite fond of, but I don't remember what it was called.

oh yeah the thread. I have no strong feelings one way or the other.
[quote author=Dippy's Profile]
Username:
Pokemon DP[/quote]

Bec Noir said:
For games, definitely Pokemon. For anime though, Digimon.

Very much my thoughts. Digimon had an excellent anime series (at least for the first three seasons) that definitely beat the Pokemon anime series in my opinion. A well developed story and interesting characters really made Digimon seem superior in this aspect.

Pokemon games are generally better received due to their simplicity; yet, addicting gameplay while the Digimon games have generally just been average/decently received. While I prefer Pokemon games, I must say that I did find myself playing Digimon World Dawn for the DS more than I had played Pokemon Pearl a few years back.

Overall, I actually prefer Digimon. Pokemon is fine though I do tend to get tired of it at times while Digimon has always been rather unique in my eyes. :)

I'm not really into either much but I'll have to say Pokemon since the games I have of it(Ruby and Gold) are fun.

Pokemon. If you mentioned Digimon in the 90s you'd get laughed out of the playground, I learnt to stick to Pokemon and not to even try to become interested in Digimon.

Tatanga said:
Pokemon. If you mentioned Digimon in the 90s you'd get laughed out of the playground, I learnt to stick to Pokemon and not to even try to become interested in Digimon.
That doesn't mean you shouldn't keep a cold shoulder though

Back