Votes: 30 78.9%
  • Digimon

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Both series are equally as good.

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Neither of them are good.

Votes: 2 5.3%

• Total voters
I saw this coming... I already said sorry, I didn't mean to be mean, even if I don't see how I was. Most of the things I say end up annoying others somehow, when I don't mean to be annoying. If you don't like being disrespected then why do you do it to others? I can't understand this.

Now let's just stop this argument.

Oh and thanks for answering my question about why you hadn't looked up digimon at all. even though I asked ages ago

Minuette said:
You know what? Your (I did that on purpose to spite you) the one who started this. I'm looking at the post you quoted when you "told him off", I found nothing antagonizing about it! You simply overreacted! Plus, you're being very hypocritical by saying that he's attacking you, while you are calling him a prick and making fun of his grammar. He wasn't trying to start anything! You decided to start yelling at him for no reason!

Now just stop it already!
Youch. That sure told me. It really touched a nerve too. How could you? :'(

Crackin355 said:
I saw this coming... I already said sorry, I didn't mean to be mean, even if I don't see how I was. Most of the things I say end up annoying others somehow, when I don't mean to be annoying. If you don't like being disrespected then why do you do it to others? I can't understand this.

Now let's just stop this argument.

Oh and thanks for answering my question about why you hadn't looked up digimon at all. even though I asked ages ago
Don't worry milado, once your mouth causes itself to get a whack off a few people you'll know what of the stuff that comes out of it is annoying, and what of it isn't. It's just a case of experience. Also, no need to thank me, knowing I've now put your mind to rest is thanks enough for me.

[quote author=some other kid]This is why we're raging at you.[/quote]Ah, I see, I had wondered. Well, please continue doing so. Although it might be best you rage about me rather than at me, since now I've made my points I'm done looking at this thread, life's too short to argue with people who have more stars beneath their username than braincells. "The only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about", so please carry on bitching about me amongst yourselves, wanking like a gibbon whilst doing so is optional however (old Oscar never mentioned anything about that).

Ta ta! See you all on the other threads! Mwah! :-*

First of all, that's because you criticized someone for doing incorrect grammar. It was really harsh, and it was just one mistake.
Second of all, you don't need to act like someone who is the supreme god of correcting. Do you think you're Jesus? Because you aren't. Why you do want to thank you? Because you simply want people to be in debt?
Third of all, some people have wise opinions on some things. We have our own lives outside this forum. YOU may not have been here long, but you don't need to go around insulting people just simply because they take your comments with a pinch of salt.
Fourth of all, do you even know what their IQ is?
Fifth of all, do you even know what your IQ is?
Sixth of all, you're so insolent, that you don't even remember my name? I posted here a few times, and you can't even remember my profile name.
Seventh of all, you said that's it harder to associate yourself with media as you grow older, yet you're posting on the Super Mario Boards, your profile name is Tatanga, and your avatar is A Super Mario Land Picture of MARIO Is that associating? If it isn't, I don't know how you decide what qualifies for someone's favorite things.
And lastly, I'm reporting you
Yeah, I created this whole rant against Tatanga.

Anyway, Digimon is better in anime, and Pokemon is better in games and manga. I don't know how we got into a rant with Tatanga over Digimon games and peer pressure

Tatanga said:
There was a dark side however, particularly with the cards - they were great objects of desire so kids often got them stolen out their bags, pressured into 'trading' them or even beaten up for them. Kids whose parents couldn't afford them would get bullied as well. It didn't take long for them to be completely banned from my school, rightly so too. Thinking back it's totally insane to think how huge it was, people too young to remember those days possibly can't even begin to imagine what it was like and we probably won't ever see any fad that big ever again. Of course a couple of years later the fad died out and Pokemon became unpopular, but it was fun while it lasted.
Hahaha, holy shit, you too? Man, back when I was in second grade you weren't even supposed to say the word "Pokemon", it was that much of a distraction.

Those sure were the days.

(i'll just stay out of the argument)

I don't really want to continue this argument but I really do have to point this out to you.

Tatanga said:
life's too short to argue with people who have more stars beneath their username than braincells.

Your contradicting yourself a bit, since you just insulted people and said you didn't want to argue with them. I already realize I contradicted myself just then, but it's something I feel needs to be pointed out to you.

On-Topic: I don't have anything to say really. I just wanted to point something out.

Everybody shut the fuck up either talk about the actual topic or don't fucking talk.

Back