Cataquacks know their colors?

Boidoh

King Bowser
Banned User
Well i have this idea that when 2 differently colored cataquacks reproduce, they make another color cataquack which could explain different colors of cataquack on peach beach.

Ok so the Red and Blue cataquacks seem to have produced the purple cataquacks. But how did the green ones get there?
My guess is a yellow pianta *bleep* it....

Green ones are either a mutation or the traits for the colors are co-dominant/incomplete dominance

No

Hereditary doesn't quite work like that (eg mixing colors)

Boidoh, are you sure you know how genetics work?

BLOF's explanation seems the most reasonable to me.

Blue: Dominant trait (because it seems that there are more blue ones than red ones)
Red: Recessive trait

BB = Blue Cataquack
bb = Red Cataquack

Purple ones are the result of incomplete dominance

Bb = Purple Cataquack

Green ones either have to be mutations or speciation caused by some sort of isolation

Gardevoir said:
White Person + Black Person = Sad Grey Person
contender for Worst Post 2012

congratulations

he's definitely getting my vote.

Magus said:
BLOF's explanation seems the most reasonable to me.

this.

Gardevoir said:
I do know how genetics work its just that this is the mario universe where nothing makes sense....

Anyways its obvious that the green ones are albino blue cataquacks...

The Mario universe still has gravity, air, and physics.

And do you even know what albinism is?

Gardevoir said:
Anyways, as i said before this is the mario universe, yes i know what it is but in the mario universe albinos are green...

...Since when?

...what?

also

Gardevoir said:
This will definatley win :D

are you actually proud of making a bad post?

This isn't the Marioverse. Just because you've decided to make no sense doesn't mean you can use the Marioverse's tendency to not make sense as rationale for it.

Gardevoir said:
@magikrazy as i said this is the mario universe

because everything in the mario universe is nonsensical and stupid.

I think that everyone with the letter "e" in their name is Jewish. What's that? It doesn't make sense? This is the Marioverse! Since when does anything ever make sense? I CAN MAEK TO PLUS TOO EQUAL FISH!!!11ONEONEWONWUN

Ugh, do I have to explain albinism? All albinism is is a lack of pigment. Green is a pigment. White is a LACK of pigment. Therefore, albino organisms are white.

The Marioverse is nonsensical, true, but not EXTREME nonsensical.

Back