Cataquacks know their colors?

Baby Luigi said:
Ugh, do I have to explain albinism? All albinism is is a lack of pigment. Green is a pigment. White is a LACK of pigment. Therefore, albino organisms are white.

The Marioverse is nonsensical, true, but not EXTREME nonsensical.
Thank you, BLOF.

Still, people who are experts at physics in our world will have their heads scratching still. And perhaps, biologists.

there is absolutely no proof or reason to believe that albino creatures in Isle Delfino are light green.

Did he just totally ignore my post where albinism = lack of pigment = white?

There are few things in the world I can stand less than being ignored

Baby Luigi said:

i saw the post, but writing on a tablet is annoying... i was waiting to go on the computer before writing the following...

In the mario series, green in light is not a pigment... wait, in the mario seeies pigments dont exisr

scrap that albino.idea, i was just joking their light color....

anyways, did a yoshi bleeo them?

So in a different universe, diseases do different things?

In the Marioverse, AIDS makes your skin turn pink, makes your nose grow inwards, and turns you transsexual.

And that's why Birdo exists!

Gardevoir said:
Baby Luigi said:

In the mario series, green in light is not a pigment... wait, in the mario seeies pigments dont exisr

I have honestly no way I can put what I have in mind into words

anyways, did a yoshi bleeo them?

I know how difficult it is to write in a tablet, but I can't fully understand the context of this sentence. What is "bleeo" supposed to mean? Blood? Blew?

Boidoh said:
Im gonna try to be serious here.. Were the *bleep* did the green cataquacks come from?

I said it's a result of a mutation

Huh? Mutations occur randomly. It's not if you're smart or stupid at all.

Hmm.. The 100% Hardcore Grade A Pianta Expert know the history of cataquacks.

11 Years ago before mario arrived on Isle Delfino E. Gadd visited and mixed the DNA of a Cataquack and a Pianta, which explain their chucking powers.. Then one cataquack that was exploring Corona Mountain that wanted to chuck bowser came a little too late and the green slime transformed him giving him awesome chucking powers.

why do you care so much about colours?

and i'm not sure what you're talking about, but it's bullshit

Boidoh said:
Well there are red, blue, purple and green cataquacks.. The red and blue could have mate and made purple.
THAT IS NOT HOW GENETICS WORK!

Red and blue could give you red or blue, YOU'RE NOT MIXING GODDAMN PAINT!

But since you don't care about that (tihs i teh Marovrse were noting maeks snes), I'll just tell you that there is a secret branch of Cataquacks that are yellow that you've never noticed because they've never been in any of the games.

Magikrazy said:
Boidoh said:
Well there are red, blue, purple and green cataquacks.. The red and blue could have mate and made purple.

But since you don't care about that (tihs i teh Marovrse were noting maeks snes), I'll just tell you that there is a secret branch of Cataquacks that are yellow that you've never noticed because they've never been in any of the games.

Actually, genetics sometimes works like that. It's called incomplete dominance or codominance, where two traits mix when they are heterozygous. Real-life examples include 4 o'clock flowers, Siamese Fighting Fish, roan cows, and Calico cats

Baby Luigi said:
Magikrazy said:
Boidoh said:

Actually, genetics sometimes works like that. It's called incomplete dominance or codominance, where two traits mix when they are heterozygous. Real-life examples include 4 o'clock flowers, Siamese Fighting Fish, roan cows, and Calico cats
Hmm, I guess you learn something new every day.

But still, it won't always work llike that, like Boidoh thinks.

That is true. These are mainly special cases

Baby Luigi said:
Magikrazy said:
Boidoh said:

You forgot Cataquacks.

Cataquacks are fictional characters. They are not considered real-life

Boidoh said:
Baby Luigi said:
Cataquacks are fictional characters. They are not considered real-life

Genetics are considered real-life.

In the mario universe we call it paint.

Genetics apply to the Mario world too -_-

Why else would Bowser's sons look like him?

Back