"If Nintendo Made Children's Books/Movies" Contest

I'm going to do it this week.

NQ has PM'd me the 3 entries we have so far, but not the descriptions. I'll either need to wait for her to come back, or have MCD, NSM, and BLOF PM me the descriptions for their books.

EDIT: NVM, NQ has PM'd me the descriptions now.

Mason said:
NQ has PM'd me the 3 entries we have so far, but not the descriptions. I'll either need to wait for her to come back, or have MCD, NSM, and BLOF PM me the descriptions for their books.

EDIT: NVM, NQ has PM'd me the descriptions now.

Yes, this reminds me, please make sure you include a summary or description of your book [this will also help you with your creativity/originality points in the judging process].

Mason said:
1006_McAfeeMPC_C4A37A07-6F8E-4dc3-9D78-271792E5B0F8.gif

You’re Not Allowed to See this Website

Your parent has blocked you from this website in Parental Controls. If you think this is a mistake, ask your parent to let you see this website.

Parents, this website belongs to a blocked category. You can allow this website on the Optional Settings page in Parental Controls.

Blocked Category: Malicious Sites
Blocked Website: toucanlythoughts.hostzi.com/ninbooks.html

My website is a subdomain of Hostzi, which is owned by 000webhost. I'm not responsible for other Hostzi sites... this is almost like blocking any website ending in ".com" because a malicious website ends with ".com" Show this post to whoever installed your inefficient parental controls.

Mason said:
My website is a subdomain of Hostzi, which is owned by 000webhost. I'm not responsible for other Hostzi sites... this is almost like blocking any website ending in ".com" because a malicious website ends with ".com" Show this post to whoever installed your inefficient parental controls.
my dad installed parental controls, but he didnt choose which websites to block.

Mario Holmes.

2Gk1A.png

Lily said:
Mine is awful.

Don't say that! That's not true!

Guys, I do not want to hear any "Mine is horrible! Mine is awful!" in this thread. All the entries thus far are well done, and I don't see any "awful" ones here.

Lookin' good. I can't wait to see all of the contestants pictures and the creative ideas they came up with!

I have to say, all of them are pretty good. I would suggest a separate contest for the hand-drawn and one for the computer recolored, but there's hardly enough entrants for one contest, let alone two.

And BLOF's is awesome because of Magic School Bus.

Banjo said:

I'm glad you share the same opinion as me ;)

Broly said:
I used to watch Magic School Bus.

I think many of us have.

Banjo said:
I have to say, all of them are pretty good. I would suggest a separate contest for the hand-drawn and one for the computer recolored, but there's hardly enough entrants for one contest, let alone two.

That does seem like a good idea, Mason and I discussed this a little bit at one point, but you are right: there are not enough entries to split the two. Also, majority of them are computer designed.

Yeah, I would have rather separated them but there aren't enough entries.

Also, I didn't watch Magic School Bus when I was really little because I was scared of the episode where the kid took his helmet off on Pluto and his head was frozen solid. I started watching it when I was a little older and I loved it.

Mason said:

Also, I didn't watch Magic School Bus when I was really little because I was scared of the episode where the kid took his helmet off on Pluto and his head was frozen solid. I started watching it when I was a little older and I loved it.

Arnold deserved to get his head frozen. WHINER.

Banjo said:
Mason said:

Was Arnold that blond kid with the glasses? I can't remember, it's been so long since I've watched MSB.

On topic: All the contest entries look good so far, I can't wait to see what else there is.

Epic Nitwit said:
Banjo said:
Mason said:

Was Arnold that blond kid with the glasses? I can't remember, it's been so long since I've watched MSB.

Yup. I watched it like very recently and it brought me back so much nostalgia

Only 5 days left to complete your entries [until Thursday May 31st].

It's going to be here faster than you think!

Please keep the entries coming, we'd like more to judge from please!

Back