"If Nintendo Made Children's Books/Movies" Contest

Is an actual book you make or just a cover

Lily said:
Is an actual book you make or just a cover

I'm only asking for a title and a cover along with a brief summary of what the book is about!
You can write a whole book if you'd like. ^_^

Can we post them anytime, or wait until the deadline? Also, I might attempt doing digital sprite and drawing, but with the same thing, just to get a better picture of what the book looks like.

I have second thoughts about this. I don't know if I'm great at drawing this kind of stuff. And I have no ideas right now..

Lily said:
Does it have to be a Nintendo series!

It does not have to be a Nintendo series, but at least a VIDEO GAME series.

OJ Toad said:
I have second thoughts about this. I don't know if I'm great at drawing this kind of stuff. And I have no ideas right now..

Aww, come on now. You can always digitally make your cover using pictures or sprites. Drawing is just one of the many options of creating your cover.

New Super Mario said:
Can we post them anytime, or wait until the deadline? Also, I might attempt doing digital sprite and drawing, but with the same thing, just to get a better picture of what the book looks like.

You can post them anytime you want, someone has already submitted his piece to me via PM. I'm giving you a huge amount of time because I understand people are busy with school and other things; and this also gives people a chance to really think about what they want to create. Also, you can do this however you want, just be sure to send in only one entry though. ^_^

Gardevoir said:
I dont want to enter i just want to post this for the fun of things..

XD

Spm_dark_prognosticus.PNG

There, Super Paper Mario -_-

Please, I'm taking this contest seriously. And I'm hoping others will too. [Not that I'm saying those who are participating are not taking this seriously, but I don't want to see any spam posts in here.] Thanks.

I would definitely want to join! It sounds like a very fun project!

Thank you! I have just started on the project and I have been enjoying myself so far :]

I'm done drawing the major parts (characters n' vehicles) of my book. All I need to do is finish coloring and draw the background. I'm pretty proud of my formatting on the title, it looks just like the original

Sorry for double post but I believe I am done with the project! When should I submit it? Where should I post the plot synopsis?

Baby Luigi said:
Sorry for double post but I believe I am done with the project! When should I submit it? Where should I post the plot synopsis?

You can submit it anytime before May 31st at 11:59 pm CST. Two people have already submitted theirs.
Also if you post or PM your submission, you can just type out the synopsis underneath your entry.

You want me to PM it to you? I don't want anyone else seeing it before the contest starts, plus I have trouble remembering things.

Baby Luigi said:
You want me to PM it to you? I don't want anyone else seeing it before the contest starts, plus I have trouble remembering things.
Yeah you can definitely PM me your submission, and I don't blame you for not wanting others to see it before the judging. I also made a checklist on the first page of this thread to help me and others keep track of who has submitted entries!

OJ Toad said:
Geez, I haven't even started yet. >.>

Don't worry, you still have a little less than 2 weeks to work on your children's book! ^_^

So far so good, I have 3 entries now! Keep them coming, guys! Let's make this a big one and I'd like to see more than 3 entries for judging!

Back