Mario Party 3DS

Should MP end with Mario Party 3DS, being the 10th Mario Party? I thnk Nintendo might actually make a MP10. What would it have?

I Hope it has 10 dice block again not like in MP9 The main one should have 10 NOT 6

SuperPaperFan said:
Should MP end with Mario Party 3DS, being the 10th Mario Party? I thnk Nintendo might actually make a MP10. What would it have?
Maybe put it as kind of a mix of some of them. I dunno what some of the things in most of 'em are though.

First, off. That wouldn't be the tenth one. 9 main ones, plus 2 handhelds, meaning it would be the 12th one. And I don't think I would want to see it. Just stick to console Mario Party.

Mario Party DS was a great multiplayer game for the DS. It utilized the controls the DS had perfectly, plus you get your own screen. If they do something like that for the 3DS, I'm supporting it

I'll do whatever Nintendo decides to do.

I would support its inclusion as well; however, the thing that worries me is the developer being in charge of a new MP game. Hudson is now gone, and it appears that Nd cube will likely be its sucessor.

Let's hope Nd cube makes a MP3DS that has more in common with the original games. Additionally, the removed characters should indeed return. I personally call this out for Toadette and Donkey Kong as well. :)

Of course, a MP3DS all boils down to whether or not Nd cube wants to keep the series alive or based off the sales of MP9. I was getting the vibe that MP9 was like a "last chance" type scenario for the MP series...

I hope that Nd cube would at least give the option to play classic MP. That's the least I could ask for.

If there was a MP3DS releeased I would want it to be like MP9. I actually like MP9 style better than classic Mario Party though I would like to see a classic mode.

Yoshidude99 said:
If there was a MP3DS releeased I would want it to be like MP9. I actually like MP9 style better than classic Mario Party though I would like to see a classic mode.

It would be better yet if Nd cube included both modes in MP3DS. I'm fairly sure that MP9 would have been received better if the developers had actually implemented the traditional/classic Mario Party mode as an optional mode in the game. Axing it really frightened off some of the MP fans from MP9.

Propeller Toad said:
It would be better yet if Nd cube included both modes in MP3DS. I'm fairly sure that MP9 would have been received better if the developers had actually implemented the traditional/classic Mario Party mode as an optional mode in the game. Axing it really frightened off some of the MP fans from MP9.

Plus the removal of Toadette

Yeah I agree with that. Nintendo and their little companies should know the difference between adding and replacing

Baby Luigi said:
Propeller Toad said:

Plus the removal of Toadette

Yeah I agree with that. Nintendo and their little companies should know the difference between adding and replacing

I agree with your part as well. Removing fan favourite characters as well as fan favourite modes of a game always baffled me. Most fans expect certain things to return in a sequel; however, removing them is an unwise move. Especially with characters as some people are very specific to the character they use.

Back