When The Trolls Attack!

Boidoh

King Bowser
Banned User
Well. Post when the CPU's in mario kart start to be big trolls on you...

One time i was making a bet that i can go the entire 150cc Mirror Mode in 1st place without getting hit by a blue shell... I was in 6 place on DS Peach Gardens and decided to take the shortcut cause i had a golden mushroom.. then a blue shell was above the person first place and i ran into that..

This doesn't involve cpu's, but one time on MK64 I jumped at the start of the first drop on rainbow road and flew off the course, so I fell off a course thats completely surrounded by fences -.-

So in a way the game trolled me lol :P

On MKDS for some reason Daisy always passes me and I can't catch up, then I land on her banana peels, and as a coincidence, when I do pass her, sometime later, a blue shell hits me! Daisy trolled me!!! :(

Any time a spiny shell strikes me at the most inconvenient moment

Sometimes, I die in Battle Mode as quick as I respawned (COOKIE. LAND.). I know the CPUs hate me though since I always get 20+ points.

Well, one time, I think I got hit by a spiny shell, a red shell, and fell off; or something like that. It was a painful chain for sure. However, I still manage to trudge to first place or so.

But usually, I'm being trolls to the CPUs! >:D

Baby Luigi said:
But usually, I'm being trolls to the CPUs! >:D
I'm trying to do that, but they're trolls to me.

In my hacked Mario Kart Wii, I make the rules and punish the insolent CPUs. There's nothing they can do to me except toss those giant green shells at me. What I do to them is to keep flinging them off the track.

La Marionette said:
Well, one time, I think I got hit by a spiny shell, a red shell, and fell off; or something like that. It was a painful chain for sure. However, I still manage to trudge to first place or so.

I can top that

One time in the second lap as i was about to go to the third lap in that DK Gamah Cube track when i was hit by a blue shell then a red shell then got hit by toadette using starpower then i fell off the track, when i came back on i got hit by 2 bullet bills then lightning. Then since i was close to a item box i got a bullet bill, then another bullet bill, then another bill.... I finally made it to 3rd place then Daisy wanted to be a big troll (but not as big as SEGA is for making stupid ball puzzles in Sonic 06') and descided to use all her 3 red shells on me then someone using star power hit me and then when i was near the finish line on that bridge Funky Kong hit me off... and i ended up last plae..

BIG TROLLS LIVE IN THE MUSHROOM KINGDOM. (Rosalina never trolls me cause she is from the galaxies :D)

In Mario Kart Wii I was hit by an item attack on Mushroom Gorge. The game gave me a Dash Mushroom and I overshot all the mushrooms.

Back