Ever had crutches?

Time Turner

You are filled with determination. (R/GD/TT)
Or a cast or something similar? I'm walking around on crutches after I accidentally kicked a couch as hard as I could.

I've had casts. Anyway, how do you accidentally kick a couch as hard as you can?

I had to wear a cast and use crutches for 3 months after I broke my right leg, although I used a wheelchair duriong the last month because it was faster. <_>

Three years ago, I tore my ligments (in the same leg) and had to use crutches for 2 months.

I sure do know how to use crutches. '_'

Same as most who have replied; I haven't broken or fractured anything. I guess the closest I ever came was when they removed my bottom two wisdom teeth, my jaw had to be slightly cracked or something since they were embedded into my jaw.

I have broken my wrist before. I was at the after school program in 2nd grade, and after 4th graders calling me a midget, the 2nd grader administer pushed me too hard and I fell in the woodchips and me and my best friend were silently mad at her. I never went there again.

MarioBros2 said:
I have broken my wrist before. I was at the after school program in 2nd grade, and after 4th graders calling me a midget, the 2nd grader administer pushed me too hard and I fell in the woodchips and me and my best friend were silently mad at her. I never went there again.

Kids are cruel, aren't they?

Nega-Man said:
The Evil Midnight Bomber What Bombs at Midnight said:
If I ever get crutches, I'll dress them up so that they look like two pimp canes.

sigg'd

:D

Fractured my wrist once and had it in a cast. I couldn't really play video games for a while.

I've never broken any bones, let alone had crutches. In fact, I don't think I've had any severe injuries.

MarioBros2 said:

Kids are cruel, aren't they?

Nega-Man said:
If I ever get crutches, I'll dress them up so that they look like two pimp canes.

sigg'd

:D
Yes. I'm in 6th grade next year and I was never as cruel as that in 4th grade.

Back