Ever had crutches?

Lily said:
If I had crutches, I would make them paintball guns as well.
You would end up shooting someone's foot every five seconds.

Baby Luigi said:
Nega-Man said:
MCD said:
Never. I've never broken or fractured anything.

This

Except for my possessions (dishes and all) that is

Liar. You injured my left hand one time. I had to wear a small cast. I remember; it was nearly impossible to write.

MCD said:
Never. I've never broken or fractured anything.
This, and thank god because I constantly see my relatives and friends getting injured and wearing casts. My cousin got a cast and a crutch after getting foot surgery and my friend had a cast on his hand because his thumb might've been broken.

Other than my wrist that one time, I once got my elbow stuck in 2 cabinet door handles, had to get a cast. It was Tax Test (or however ya acronym-spell it.) luckily it was my left arm, not my writing hand.

Yeah I broke my foot in September of 1999. I remember it was a nice warm Sunday evening [September 19th to be exact]. I was outside, playing in the yard. As I skipped through the grass, I slipped on some crabapples. I ended up falling, and my right foot slammed to the ground. I broke my 5th metatarsal [the bone in your pinky toe].

I had crutches for three weeks, with a big ol' cast that went up to my knee. Luckily, that sucker was able to come off when I took a shower.

MarioBros2 said:
Other than my wrist that one time, I once got my elbow stuck in 2 cabinet door handles, had to get a cast. It was Tax Test (or however ya acronym-spell it.) luckily it was my left arm, not my writing hand.

T-A-K-S

Texas Assessment of Knowledge and Skill.

I had to take them when I lived in TX.

No broken bones; an innocent heart murmur and an ingrown toenail are the only problems I have.

Ingrown toenail is seriously annoying though. And painful sometimes.

But I didn't explain what it is at all... that would have been TMI.

For all you guys know it just means my toenail hurts for some stupid scientific reason.

What about people who are smart enough to know what "ingrown toenail" means or curious people who try looking it up on Wikipedia or looks up images on google?

*Reads Javelin's post*

Hmm, interesting.

*Reads SuperJeff's post*

How is that TMI? An ingrown toenail isn't anything that disgusting, or that he should hide.

Oh speaking of injuries, I also sprained my ankle on the trampoline when I was 12 (almost exactly 2 years after I broke my foot--mentioned earlier in this topic). I still have my brace thing.

And one time, about 2 years ago, my brother and I were messing around. He tried to kick me in the buttocks, and I (stupid me) put my hand out. He kicked...pretty hard. My left thumb went up, and CRACK. Nothing too bad though (just a slight jam), so now my left thumb is skinnier than my right one.

Joey Wheeler said:
What about people who are smart enough to know what "ingrown toenail" means or curious people who try looking it up on Wikipedia or looks up images on google?
That's their own fault, not mine.

I had a broken arm in late 2007 (specifically, two bones in my wrist were either broken or relocated to where they shouldn't have been, I don't remember)

that's it tho

Back