Ever had crutches?

Mario4Ever

A price for everything.
Retired Wiki Staff
I've had casts. Anyway, how do you accidentally kick a couch as hard as you can?

Ernest Fine

Dreamboat
Chat Operator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Forum Mod
Retired Wiki Staff
Never. I've never broken or fractured anything.

Gamefreak75

"The hated boss who beats you down..."
Chat Administrator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Forum Mod
Retired Wiki Staff
I had to wear a cast and use crutches for 3 months after I broke my right leg, although I used a wheelchair duriong the last month because it was faster. <_>

Three years ago, I tore my ligments (in the same leg) and had to use crutches for 2 months.

I sure do know how to use crutches. '_'

Puddin

eat the rich
Same as most who have replied; I haven't broken or fractured anything. I guess the closest I ever came was when they removed my bottom two wisdom teeth, my jaw had to be slightly cracked or something since they were embedded into my jaw.

Soundless Voice

Star Spirit
Banned User
I have broken my wrist before. I was at the after school program in 2nd grade, and after 4th graders calling me a midget, the 2nd grader administer pushed me too hard and I fell in the woodchips and me and my best friend were silently mad at her. I never went there again.

Scarecrow von Steuben

I'm very friendly.
MarioBros2 said:
I have broken my wrist before. I was at the after school program in 2nd grade, and after 4th graders calling me a midget, the 2nd grader administer pushed me too hard and I fell in the woodchips and me and my best friend were silently mad at her. I never went there again.
Kids are cruel, aren't they?

Nega-Man said:
The Evil Midnight Bomber What Bombs at Midnight said:
If I ever get crutches, I'll dress them up so that they look like two pimp canes.
sigg'd
:D

Uniju

Hazukashii serifu kinshi
Fractured my wrist once and had it in a cast. I couldn't really play video games for a while.

Ultraluigi

doing whatever since 2011
I've never broken any bones, let alone had crutches. In fact, I don't think I've had any severe injuries.

Soundless Voice

Star Spirit
Banned User
MarioBros2 said:
Kids are cruel, aren't they?

Nega-Man said:
If I ever get crutches, I'll dress them up so that they look like two pimp canes.
sigg'd
:D
Yes. I'm in 6th grade next year and I was never as cruel as that in 4th grade.