Mapping Isle Delfino

Boidoh

King Bowser
Banned User
Since all the new areas since mario sunshine on Isle Delfino, it seems so impossible to map it. Thats where this topic comes in. We will break the Piantas horrible system of stupidity in mapping by doing it for them.

NEW AREAS:

1.) The first new area since super mario sunshine was Peach Beach. It appeared in Mario Kart: Double Dash and Wii. It is obviously along the coast. It has a possibility of being near Gelato Beach because of the Cataquacks.

2.) Delfino Square is the second new area on isle delfino since sunshine. This one is hard to pinpoint an actual location as nothing really hint towards it.

3.) The third/fourth new area was Delfino Pier. Because of the location and appearance it could be near Delfino Square.

4.) The third/fourth new area is Coconut Mall. It was confirmed on Isle Delfino by the prima guide but it was so obvious because the over population of piantas and fruit and also because there is a store named Delfino Dream. It also seems to be on a beach which could be either, Peach Beach, Gelato Beach or Serena Beach.

5.) This is not an area but may hint towards some kind of transportation. There is a truck on Moonview Highway which is a delivery truck for coconut mall. The piantas are so stupid in having this as it just goes in a circle. Well, typical pianta. There might be some delivery point for this trucks to send its good to Isle Delfino. Which makes us need to find the most hit and miss areas as we dont even know where is this place in the Mushroom Kingdom. SPECULATION TIME: Its so obvious, Moonview highway has a side rout that leads of to the shores of the mushroom kingdom where it is loaded onto a cargo ship where it is delivered to Ricco Harbour... :D

6.) Daisy Cruiser may visit peach beach from time to time. Does this mean there is some kind of docking area for boats? Ricco Harbor is just for goods to be delivered so that cant be so.

7.) Pianta Pool may be around Isle Delfino.

8.) I just added this so.... Sunshine Isles I guess?

So lets get mapping :D

Isle_Delfino_map.jpg

A lot of the "new locations" appear to be based on speculation; additionally, wouldn't this fit better in the Wiki Collaborations board?

I try to make a unique topic and this is what i get?

Peach Beach, Is pretty much on Isle Delfino.

Delfino Square = Delfino

Delfino Pier = Delfino

Coconut Mall has a store named Delfino Dream

Pianta Pool is obviously not on isle delfino but in some random waters near it.

It is probable that Isle Delfino's geography evolved some time after Super Mario Sunshine.

Where is this in Isle Delfino?

BananaMilkShake.png

That's from Mario Party 7.

Baby Luigi said:
Where is this in Isle Delfino?

When i saw the name of that file i thought it was gonna be coconut mall...

Anyways. As you can see its obviously in front of Bianco Square (the area around the grand pianta statue). The Noki's obviously used the chucksters as a sand blasting machine to blast soil to form a beachy area for Mario Party 7.

But then again something goes against this.

There is a star fountain and theres not a beach near the lighthouse.

Its obvious... Natural disasters struck Isle Delfino and the soil was moved to the other side and the grand pianta statue flew all the way to Starshine Beach Galaxy so they replaced it with a sea shell statue. That or its in alternate universe or ermmm another island around Isle Delfino. Um if my Super Mario Sunshine Encyclopedia is working correctly (my brain) there were like 5 other islands sourounding Isle Delfino. Maybe that place just has similar lighthouses. And those trees and DK are not native to isle delfino..

Did I say Mario Party 7? *facepalm*

There is no sufficient evidence; I just judged it based on the buildings and the tropical setting

Maybe. Is it possible that some Piantas deported/exiled to another of these islands and built a similar city there?

They were obviously already populated there.

I also believe its a high chance most of those islands are an archipelago.

Anyways,
Gardevoir said:
Since all the new areas since mario sunshine on Isle Delfino, it seems so impossible to map it. Thats where this topic comes in. We will break the Piantas horrible system of stupidity in mapping by doing it for them.

NEW AREAS:

1.) The first new area since super mario sunshine was Peach Beach. It appeared in Mario Kart: Double Dash and Wii. It is obviously along the coast. It has a possibility of being near Gelato Beach because of the Cataquacks.

2.) Delfino Square is the second new area on isle delfino since sunshine. This one is hard to pinpoint an actual location as nothing really hint towards it.

3.) The third/fourth new area was Delfino Pier. Because of the location and appearance it could be near Delfino Square.

4.) The third/fourth new area is Coconut Mall. It was confirmed on Isle Delfino by the prima guide but it was so obvious because the over population of piantas and fruit and also because there is a store named Delfino Dream. It also seems to be on a beach which could be either, Peach Beach, Gelato Beach or Serena Beach.

5.) This is not an area but may hint towards some kind of transportation. There is a truck on Moonview Highway which is a delivery truck for coconut mall. The piantas are so stupid in having this as it just goes in a circle. Well, typical pianta. There might be some delivery point for this trucks to send its good to Isle Delfino. Which makes us need to find the most hit and miss areas as we dont even know where is this place in the Mushroom Kingdom. SPECULATION TIME: Its so obvious, Moonview highway has a side rout that leads of to the shores of the mushroom kingdom where it is loaded onto a cargo ship where it is delivered to Ricco Harbour... :D

6.) Daisy Cruiser may visit peach beach from time to time. Does this mean there is some kind of docking area for boats? Ricco Harbor is just for goods to be delivered so that cant be so.

7.) Pianta Pool may be around Isle Delfino.

So lets get mapping :D

Shouldn't there be an airport? I think passenger planes larger than the one that took Mario will need a larger landing zone. Besides, there is a heavy tourist presence here

Just wanted to post this

Gardevoir said:
It took 5 minutes to even get a glimpse of that area.

Piantas and their stupidity, They decided to cover the names of their shops with some stuff saying Coconut Mall.

They allow Mii's to drive amock in some sort of reserved parking lot instead of going to the giant parking lot that is on BOTH SIDES OF THE MALL AND HAS SPACE! They also have an information center where no one can see it. They allow cars to drive in their mall... THEIR MALL IS A STREET!!!!

Left: Bathroom (Toilets) Right: Lift (Escalator)

Left: Delfino Square? (Market Square) Right: Central Avenue

So that gives more-ish evidence that delfino square is near coconut mall.. WRONG TOPIC :D

There is a street that leads to coconut mall called Central Avenue, there is a possibility it leads to delfino square or something...

And the airstrip is long enough.. its just the goop makes it seem small.

Did the Piantas just built a street and cars? I have seen no highways or streets for cars in Delfino Plaza

What good of it to have only two streets and not a single car rental area anywhere?

That's true. I should question the Pianta's decisions in the other topic

Maybe one day, I shall draw the map of Island Delfino and their areas

I don't know about today. I have trouble getting started on stuff and I forget a lot

Back