Mapping Isle Delfino

I know that. I would like to have a Delfino category

however, they hate creativity there

The Mario Boards ain't worthy of a Pianta smiley

My sister made that. I know what.

All of these locations could be in a distant galaxy called the Delfino Galaxy-P14/|/74. Coconut Mall can be in the Piant Planet, while Delfino Plaza can be near the Atnaip star, but in the collision course of the Painta Gas Giant, home of the Delfino Tennis Court.

Some of these could also be located in the Pinata Galaxy (not affiliated with the Sombrero Galaxy)

Oh, but they're linked by the P14/|/74-1337 black hole.

No, and that's a dumb name for a galaxy. I think Mushroom Kingdomonians call it the "Milky Way".

Draw it

BUMP!

I finished drawing it somewhile ago then I realized the level that made me love SMS that WASNT in SMS.... Sunshine Isles.. I just loved the music and atmousphere.

And then i feel like to do it again because the drawing and coloring got really messy and got REALLY FRUSTRATING with Delfino Square.

I think the a piece of it is a small little island, but when i was drawing it it got so freaking frustrating i could make it back to the starting line :mad:

Oh yeah and i think maybe Daisy Curcuit is on Isle Delfino because of the large population of Piantas, the lighthouse, and the roofs.

Back