Mario Golf 3DS Ideas

Windy

Lakitu
Characters
MTO is confirmed 16 characters, MG3DS is maybe 12 characters.
Mario
Luigi
Peach
Yoshi
Wario
Waluigi
Donkey Kong
Bowser
Mii
Daisy*
Diddy Kong*
Bowser Jr.*
Rosalina*
*: Unlockable
Note: Miis have supported costumes or anythings.

Courses
1. Grassland
2. Forest
3. Desert(like as Wario Dunes)
4. Jungle(like as DK Jungle for the SMS or MTO)
5. Volcanic
6. Snowfield(like as Rosalina's Ice World)

Course scores (Singles with #1, #2, #3) (Doubles with #1, #2, #3)
1. (+4, +5, +6) (+6, +7, +8)
2. (+1, +2, +3) (+5, +6, +7)
3. (-2, -1, ±0) (+4, +5, +6)
4. (-5, -4, -3) (+3, +4, +5)
5. (-8, -7, -6) (+2, +3, +4)
6. (-11, -10, -9) (±0, +1, +2)
1*. (-11, -10, -9) (±0, +1, +2)
2*. (-9, -8, -7) (+1, +2, +3)
3*. (-7, -6, -5) (+2, +3, +4)
4*. (-6, -5, -4) (+2, +3, +4)
5*. (-5, -4, -3) (+1, +2, +3)
6*. (-4, -3, -2) (±0, +1, +2)
* is star tournament

They could put quite a bit of implementations into this game, if they put it on 3DS, they are going to focus on the 3D, if they put it on the Wii U, they are going to try to make it like your actually golfing, but we need a Mario Golf.

Make Baby Mario return. Add Baby Luigi.

Return the ability to taunt

Return the funny character select screen from Toadstool Tour ("What, are you my caddy?" "Teatime!")

That would be an awesome game.

I really want Toad to be a playable character in the next Mario Golf game (as opposed to being the mini host character).

Ugh, I really wish Camelot did not make the Mario Tennis and Golf titles. Their hatred for Toad really shows in these games (always making him a ref). :(

New Update

Game Modes
Singles Tournament
Doubles Cup
Star Singles Tournament
Star Doubles Cup
Character Match
Doubles
Stroke Play
Ring Attack
Club Slots
Speed Golf
Near-Pin
Side Games
Training

QR Characters
Birdo
Petey Piranha
Koopa Troopa
Shy Guy
Funky Kong (maybe?)
Lubba

Record Menu
Character Match
Singles Tournament
Doubles Cup
Star Singles Tournament
Star Doubles Cup
Singles Tournament Best Scores
Doubles Cup Best Scores
Ring Attack
Club Slots
Speed Golf
Near-Pin
Note #1: Star Singles Tournament or Doubles Cup Scores are seeing in R Button(Star Mode).
Note #2: Next Course is unlocked by at least 3rd place in Tournament or Doubles Cup. (3rd is award by Bronze, 2nd is award by Silver, 1st is award by Gold)
Trophies have accumulated by 3 types and Character Scores have recorded in Best Scores.

Online play would kick ass (although it would be hard to keep someone whose getting dominated in the game for 18 holes)

Actually it would be fun if there was like live play, where players play a course, and there is a leader board to see who's wining,

New Super Yoshi said:
Actually it would be fun if there was like live play, where players play a course, and there is a leader board to see who's wining,
OH FUCK I'M LOSING BY 5 STROKES FUCK THIS GAME

Danny The Street said:
New Super Yoshi said:

Yeah that would be very susceptible to ragequit. Especially if one person were to miss a simple putt or something.

Northern Verve said:
Danny The Street said:
New Super Yoshi said:

Yeah that would be very susceptible to ragequit. Especially if one person were to miss a simple putt or something.
Coincidentally I just quit a game because I missed a put

Propeller Toad said:
I really want Toad to be a playable character in the next Mario Golf game (as opposed to being the mini host character).

Ugh, I really wish Camelot did not make the Mario Tennis and Golf titles. Their hatred for Toad really shows in these games (always making him a ref). :(

Um, doesn't that mean they're atleast giving him a role? It would show they hated him if he wasn't there at all.

Natsu "Salamander" Dragneel said:
Propeller Toad said:

Um, doesn't that mean they're atleast giving him a role? It would show they hated him if he wasn't there at all.
Yeah, they don't hate Toad as much as they hate Baby Luigi.

A sky course would be fun, like in the clouds and it features Foos which can blow the golf ball away and Chain Chomps and maybe some fog?

A Galaxy Course. In space along planets. The empty areas of space would work like Water, and the golf balls will be sucked into Black Holes instead of just sinking.

Since there's less gravity, less gravity equates less weight, the ball would have more acceleration

Back