Mario Golf 3DS Ideas

Windy

Lakitu
Characters
MTO is confirmed 16 characters, MG3DS is maybe 12 characters.
Mario
Luigi
Peach
Yoshi
Wario
Waluigi
Donkey Kong
Bowser
Mii
Daisy*
Diddy Kong*
Bowser Jr.*
Rosalina*
*: Unlockable
Note: Miis have supported costumes or anythings.

Courses
1. Grassland
2. Forest
3. Desert(like as Wario Dunes)
4. Jungle(like as DK Jungle for the SMS or MTO)
5. Volcanic
6. Snowfield(like as Rosalina's Ice World)

Course scores (Singles with #1, #2, #3) (Doubles with #1, #2, #3)
1. (+4, +5, +6) (+6, +7, +8)
2. (+1, +2, +3) (+5, +6, +7)
3. (-2, -1, ±0) (+4, +5, +6)
4. (-5, -4, -3) (+3, +4, +5)
5. (-8, -7, -6) (+2, +3, +4)
6. (-11, -10, -9) (±0, +1, +2)
1*. (-11, -10, -9) (±0, +1, +2)
2*. (-9, -8, -7) (+1, +2, +3)
3*. (-7, -6, -5) (+2, +3, +4)
4*. (-6, -5, -4) (+2, +3, +4)
5*. (-5, -4, -3) (+1, +2, +3)
6*. (-4, -3, -2) (±0, +1, +2)
* is star tournament
 

SuperNick3DLand

nickicksbutt7 on the main SuperMarioWiki
They could put quite a bit of implementations into this game, if they put it on 3DS, they are going to focus on the 3D, if they put it on the Wii U, they are going to try to make it like your actually golfing, but we need a Mario Golf.
 

Ray Trace

You Can Tick Off Birds If You Follow My Advice
Make Baby Mario return. Add Baby Luigi.

Return the ability to taunt

Return the funny character select screen from Toadstool Tour ("What, are you my caddy?" "Teatime!")

That would be an awesome game.
 

Propeller Toad

Dislikes the amount of neglect Toad receives...
I really want Toad to be a playable character in the next Mario Golf game (as opposed to being the mini host character).

Ugh, I really wish Camelot did not make the Mario Tennis and Golf titles. Their hatred for Toad really shows in these games (always making him a ref). :(
 

Windy

Lakitu
New Update

Game Modes
Singles Tournament
Doubles Cup
Star Singles Tournament
Star Doubles Cup
Character Match
Doubles
Stroke Play
Ring Attack
Club Slots
Speed Golf
Near-Pin
Side Games
Training

QR Characters
Birdo
Petey Piranha
Koopa Troopa
Shy Guy
Funky Kong (maybe?)
Lubba

Record Menu
Character Match
Singles Tournament
Doubles Cup
Star Singles Tournament
Star Doubles Cup
Singles Tournament Best Scores
Doubles Cup Best Scores
Ring Attack
Club Slots
Speed Golf
Near-Pin
Note #1: Star Singles Tournament or Doubles Cup Scores are seeing in R Button(Star Mode).
Note #2: Next Course is unlocked by at least 3rd place in Tournament or Doubles Cup. (3rd is award by Bronze, 2nd is award by Silver, 1st is award by Gold)
Trophies have accumulated by 3 types and Character Scores have recorded in Best Scores.
 

Raven Effect

That's what I call hamburgers
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Wiki Staff
Online play would kick ass (although it would be hard to keep someone whose getting dominated in the game for 18 holes)
 

NSY

Celestial Guide
Actually it would be fun if there was like live play, where players play a course, and there is a leader board to see who's wining,
 

Raven Effect

That's what I call hamburgers
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Wiki Staff
New Super Yoshi said:
Actually it would be fun if there was like live play, where players play a course, and there is a leader board to see who's wining,
OH FUCK I'M LOSING BY 5 STROKES FUCK THIS GAME
 

SonicMario

Star Spirit
Danny The Street said:
New Super Yoshi said:
Actually it would be fun if there was like live play, where players play a course, and there is a leader board to see who's wining,
OH FUCK I'M LOSING BY 5 STROKES FUCK THIS GAME
Yeah that would be very susceptible to ragequit. Especially if one person were to miss a simple putt or something.
 

Raven Effect

That's what I call hamburgers
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Wiki Staff
Northern Verve said:
Danny The Street said:
New Super Yoshi said:
Actually it would be fun if there was like live play, where players play a course, and there is a leader board to see who's wining,
OH FUCK I'M LOSING BY 5 STROKES FUCK THIS GAME
Yeah that would be very susceptible to ragequit. Especially if one person were to miss a simple putt or something.
Coincidentally I just quit a game because I missed a put
 
Propeller Toad said:
I really want Toad to be a playable character in the next Mario Golf game (as opposed to being the mini host character).

Ugh, I really wish Camelot did not make the Mario Tennis and Golf titles. Their hatred for Toad really shows in these games (always making him a ref). :(
Um, doesn't that mean they're atleast giving him a role? It would show they hated him if he wasn't there at all.
 

Magikrazy

Donkey Kong
Natsu "Salamander" Dragneel said:
Propeller Toad said:
I really want Toad to be a playable character in the next Mario Golf game (as opposed to being the mini host character).

Ugh, I really wish Camelot did not make the Mario Tennis and Golf titles. Their hatred for Toad really shows in these games (always making him a ref). :(
Um, doesn't that mean they're atleast giving him a role? It would show they hated him if he wasn't there at all.
Yeah, they don't hate Toad as much as they hate Baby Luigi.
 

YoshiGo99

Shine Sprite
A sky course would be fun, like in the clouds and it features Foos which can blow the golf ball away and Chain Chomps and maybe some fog?
 
A Galaxy Course. In space along planets. The empty areas of space would work like Water, and the golf balls will be sucked into Black Holes instead of just sinking.
 

Ray Trace

You Can Tick Off Birds If You Follow My Advice
Since there's less gravity, less gravity equates less weight, the ball would have more acceleration
 
Top