Super Smash Bros. 4

XWFHOOMATBSMEWAOHOHAM said:
Xzelion-Wears-Freaky-Hats-Only-On-Mondays-And-Tuesdays-But-Sometimes-Makes-Exeptions-When-All-Of-His-Other-Hats-Are-Missing

Until I find proof that it's not, I'll consider this spam. NEXT. :bowser:

I want sukapon for the next smash game ;D

Warning Stage Aprouching

Its Star Festival!

Its that part of the intro where the toads get crystalized at the fountain. Toads randomly get frozen in the middle of the battle and if bashed into will break into peaces which can be thrown.

King Boo said:
To me, Pokemon keeps getting better. It used to be a simple catch em' all game, with only 151 Pokemon. Now, Pokemon is extremely competitive, and is a complex strategy game with 493 creatures. Pokemon ain't kids stuff no more. It's a *bleep*in war now.

Pokemon was never meant to be competitive and a complex strategy game. You were supposed to:
A.) Catch Pokemon
B.) Battle with Pokemon
C.) Evolve Pokemon
That's it. There was never supposed to be strategy. It was supposed to literally be "catch 'em all!".

*Toad Town stage then.

Also PaperStriker, Super Smash Bros. Battle & Fight aren't much of a creative name. They're pretty simple names, names that anyone could come up with.

ChaosNinji said:
King Boo said:
To me, Pokemon keeps getting better. It used to be a simple catch em' all game, with only 151 Pokemon. Now, Pokemon is extremely competitive, and is a complex strategy game with 493 creatures. Pokemon ain't kids stuff no more. It's a *bleep*in war now.

Pokemon was never meant to be competitive and a complex strategy game. You were supposed to:
A.) Catch Pokemon
B.) Battle with Pokemon
C.) Evolve Pokemon
That's it. There was never supposed to be strategy. It was supposed to literally be "catch 'em all!".

True. But Nintendo started official tournaments. They noticed how people were getting together and battling. So they made it more competitive from there on in. Red, Blue, and Yellow were simple catch em all games. Then Gold, Silver, and Crystal started to make it competitive. Then Ruby, Saphire, and Emerald made it complex. Then Diamond & Pearl made is even more complex, forming the strategy game that exists ttoday. I know it's supposed to "catch 'em all". But to me, forming a team of 6 Pokemon that you like, and trying to become the best is more fun.

Could the name be "Super Smash Bros. Rampage"?

And: Stage Idea! ---> Waluigi's Island

It looks like a simple one level platform, with water on both sides. But, as the battle goes on, various booby-traps go off randomly, such as someone stepping on a land-mmine that was hidden, bullet-bills flying in, and giant Piranha Plants in the background trying to get a snip at you.

Yes, it would be gimmicky, but why not? We could use at least one really gimmicky stage in SSBR!

Paper Jorge said:
*Toad Town stage then.

Also PaperStriker, Super Smash Bros. Battle & Fight aren't much of a creative name. They're pretty simple names, names that anyone could come up with.
Crap.

SSBI'llthrowyouoffthecliffnomatterwhatyoudo.

SmashBrother said:

It looks like a simple one level platform, with water on both sides. But, as the battle goes on, various booby-traps go off randomly, such as someone stepping on a land-mmine that was hidden, bullet-bills flying in, and giant Piranha Plants in the background trying to get a snip at you.

Yes, it would be gimmicky, but why not? We could use at least one really gimmicky stage in SSBR!

Hey that's a nice idea! The stage AND the name! Except, if :waluigi: ain't playable in Smash 4, then I doubt his stage will be in.

PaperStriker said:
Paper Jorge said:
*Toad Town stage then.

Crap.

We're out of fight names. Unless they wanna call Super Smash Bros. Clash. But that's lame. Either Super Smash Bros. Revolution, Super Smash Bros. Deluxe, or Super Smash Bros. All-Stars.

King Boo said:
PaperStriker said:
Paper Jorge said:
*Toad Town stage then.

Crap.

We're out of fight names. Unless they wanna call Super Smash Bros. Clash. But that's lame. Either Super Smash Bros. Revolution, Super Smash Bros. Deluxe, or Super Smash Bros. All-Stars.

What about "Super Smash Bros. Rumble"? or what I said earlier, SSB Rampage?

Paper Jorge said:
SmashBrother said:

Hey that's a nice idea! The stage AND the name! Except, if :waluigi: ain't playable in Smash 4, then I doubt his stage will be in.

True, but I'm sure he would. I mean, come on, first in SSB64-nothing. SSBM-trophy. SSBB-AT, music, trophy, and at least two stickers. The only thing holding him back, I swear, has to be that he hasn't been in a Wario Land/WarioWare game yet, but he will by the time SSBR comes around.

I'm done flaming. I've brought my own character, Giratina, who unlike, Simon has a chance.

Screw DP Pokemon Trainer. I have a better idea, named Giratina.

Giratina's height is 14 feet, 9 inches. He obviously cannot be this tall in SSB4. He's gonna have to made a bit smaller.

Giratina's weight is 1,653.5 lbs. He's obviously gonna be a heavyweight. And with heavyweight status, comes low speed.

Giratina is a Pokemon. He's the first & only Ghost/Dragon type. I can easily create a moveset to showcase his type combination.

Standard Special Move: Dragon Pulse - Giratina starts charging up a ball of energy in his mouth. Cannot be held.

Side Special Move: Shadow Force - Giratina turns invisible, and charges at the nearest opponent. Can cover about 7 feet.

Up Special Move: Fly - Giratina is not a Flying type, but he has wings, and his capable of learning Fly. This move grants Giratina limited flight.

Down Special Move: Protect - Giratina makes a barrier that blocks all attacks. Giratina takes no damage from any attacks. However, there is a time limit to how long it can be held. And it's eventually gonna break. It doesn't reflect damage back, like Marth and Ike's Counter or Lucario's Me First.

Final Smash: Draco Meteor - Giratina summons a giant meteor. It strikes the middle of the stage. Anyone caught by the Meteor's direct impact can expect a one hit KO. When it hits the stage, there is a huge explosion. You better be real high up in the air when the explosion hits, cuz it's you're not, you're gonna take serious damage, although it won't KO you. Giratina however, is immune to both the meteor's impact, and the explosion it causes, since he will be behind the stage, and the same manner as Lugia or Ho-oh when they come out of Pokeballs.

If Giratina can't be playable, he can be a Pokeball, and will use Draco Meteor.

Of course, there's the fact that Giratina has no arms. Yet he can still use moves like Slash, and Dragon Claw. So not having arms is no problem for this guy. His A attacks can be like those of a sword fighter.

Nikki Blonsky 4 ssb4

Chances are, Brawl's the last game in the series. Sakurai poured his heart and soul into it. If there's a fourth one, Sakurai won't work on it, meaning

EPiC PHAiL

Uniju said:
Naw, a Super Smash Bros. not made by Sakurai would by better than the previous ones.
>_> Don't you hate the Smash Bros. games?

Er... well...
*kills*

Nintendo's not gonna kill off their cash cow at the third game, similair to how they aren't gonna end Pokemon, their second most successful series, and the second most successful series overall at the 4th generation.

Of course not.

Go Super Smash Brothers All-Out Arena Super Geppy Fight: The Ultra-Charged Battle!

Sakurai says he hates making sequels, and Smashes are fine the way they are now. If he hands it over to Nintendo, they'll probably do something stupid like letting you use a Final Smash by pressing the B button three times. >_>

Infact, Nintendo WAS going to make Brawl WITHOUT Sakurai. But someone got Sakurai to work on it. Had Sakurai not worked on it, Brawl would just be Melee with updated graphics and more characters.

Back