Super Smash Bros. 4

Did SSBM have any "Classic" stages?

I agree. Brawl has WAAAY to many bonuses (hmph Masterpieces) and not enough pwnsome stages.

Snack said:
SSBM had stages from the original Super Smash Brothers. Sadly, Brawl didn't carry over any stages from SSB, only stages from Melee :(

EDIT: And isn't it weird how Brawl has no real Kirby stage? It only has the Halberd, which is more a Meta Knight stage, and an unlockable Melee stage for Kirby.

Suxxors huh./\

3Dejong said:
Snack said:
SSBM had stages from the original Super Smash Brothers. Sadly, Brawl didn't carry over any stages from SSB, only stages from Melee :(

EDIT: And isn't it weird how Brawl has no real Kirby stage? It only has the Halberd, which is more a Meta Knight stage, and an unlockable Melee stage for Kirby.

Suxxors huh./\

That's the reason for stage buidler, I created Meta-Knight's Revenge. King Dedede=Halberd. Kirby=Green Greens, and so on.

If GG isn't unlocked, I count KDedede's stage as New Pork City somethimes, even though its Lucas's.

I made up a move set for Shadow the Hedgehog because I was bored and had ideas :P

Battle Entrance: A golden streak dashes in from the opposite side of the screen from where Shadow starts, and it stops, revealing Shadow.

Up Taunt: Levitates using his jet shoes and laughs menacingly

Side Taunt: Snaps his fingers which creates a ball of energy, while saying "Your no match" in a cocky tone of voice.

Down Taunt: Flips over onto a one handed handstand and does 360 degree spin before flipping over again back to standing position, while yelling "Prepare yourself".

Victory Pose 1: Uses Chaos Control to teleport around the screen, getting closer to the screen each time, while saying "All my foes will bow down before me".

Victory Pose 2: Tosses a green Chaos Emerald up and down in his hand while saying "You just don't understand do you".

Victory Pose 3: Punches the air three times and spins around 180 degrees to face away from the screen while saying "I don't have time for you losers".

Victory Music: The stage clear jingle from the game "Shadow the Hedgehog".

Neutral A: A spinning kick that hurts enemies above and on both sides of Shadow. It can be rapidly chained together, but does little damage.

Side A: Shadow performs a quick backflip in the opposite direction the control pad/stick is being pressed. It only does a small amount of damage.

Up A: An uppercut that does little damage but propels the enemy into the air.

Down A: A simple straight punch. During the attack Shadow's fist glows green. It is powerfull, but there is some lag between the button press and the move being executed, and there isn't any sort of combo to be used by rapidly tapping the A button.

Dash Attack: Rolls into a ball that strikes anything in his path

Side Smash: Somersaults forwards resultingin the opponent being dragged under him and thrown the opposite direction the move is performed in.

Up Smash: Performs an upwards kick that sends the opponent flying diagonally upwards and in the direction Shadow is facing

Down Smash: Performs a spindash that rolls around a small area while rapidly changing direction.

Neutral Aerial: Hovers using his jet shoes.

Side Aerial: Performs a flying kick in the direction the control pad/stick is pressed in.

Up Aerial: Performs a spinning kick similar to his Neutral A move.

Down Aerial: Performs a downwards flying kick identical to Sonic's Down Aeriel attack.

Neutral B: Chaos Spear. Shadow throws bolts of energy which can either be fired rapidly by tapping B, or charged by holding B then pressing B again. Note that charged Chaos Spears have recoil that will send Shadow flying backwards an amount proportional to the length it was charged for.

Side B: Chaos Control. Shadow dashes in the direction the control pad/stick is pressed. It is nearly identical in effect to Fox and Falco's Side B moves.

Up B: Chaos Hook. Shadow creates a beam or rope out of chaos energy. Interestingly, it is not used for recovery, but as a last chance suicide attack, grabbing onto an opponent and pulling them down along with Shadow. After being grabbed, it is impossible for the victim to recover.

Down B: Chaos Slash. A more powerfull version of Shadow's Neutral A move that does more damage and has more reach. It can't used in rapid sucsession however

Final Smash: Super Chaos Blast. Shadow uses seven Chaos Emeralds to transform into his super form, and creates a massive explosion that engulfs most of the stage before transforming back into his normal form.

Home Stage: Space Colony ARK. Similar to Halberd, Delfino Plaza, and Port Town Aero Dive, the fighting takes place on a platform that flies around, occasionally stoping at one location. The platform frequeuntly passes through groups of meteors that surrond the colony, and these meteors can do damage if touched. Another hazard is when the platform stops infront of the Eclipse Cannon, which will fire at the fighters similar to the cannons in the Halberd stage.

Smash 4? Oh yeh right smash 3 just came out. You'll be lucky at the current rate if you see smash 4 by 2,020

I had a different idea for shadow:

B^: Uses chaos control to teleport
B>: Similar to Wario's
B: A weird alien gun thing. The one that shoots purple hoops and is hard to avoid.
Bv: Still spin dash
FS: Chaos Blast

As for Waluigi
B^: Swims in mid air, a la Mario Power Tennis
B: Throws an eggplant
B>: Throws a Bob-omb
Bv: Stomps opponents into the ground.
FS: Chases everyone off the stage with a skunk attached to a stick, a la WarioWare: Smooth Moves

I'm working on Knuckles. HE SHOULD BE IN! X3! Never mind...

B^: Glide
B>: Shovel Claw
B: Swift Punch
Bv: Dig
FS: Shovel Claw Punch, which you punch rapidly with Shovel Claw. Takes a lot of damage.

I think I might work on one for Rayman next.

Here's Rabbid!

B: Takes out a ramdom arm and hits with it.

B^:Takes out a chain to recover or hit enemies

B>: headbutt a ramdom enemie

Bv: gets a stereo and puts to sleep all enemies around him for 10 seconds.

FS: RABBID PARADE: gets other 99 rabbids and creates a estampide that hits and maybe KOs all enemies that got hit by it.

MegaMario9910 said:

FS: Shovel Claw Punch, which you punch rapidly with Shovel Claw. Takes a lot of damage.

Hyper Knuckles for FS!

As for rayman:

B^: Helicopter Hair
B: Charge Punch
B>: Rabbid Toss
Bv: Plunger
FS: Rabbid rave

SiFi said:
MegaMario9910 said:

Hyper Knuckles for FS!

As for rayman:

B^: Helicopter Hair
B: Charge Punch
B>: Rabbid Toss
Bv: Plunger
FS: Rabbid rave

Forgot about HK...

Nice ones for Ray. Who's next?

Back